*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher grinned at her sentiment. "I'm finding that to be very true. At her question, he shook his head, "Nope! You're playing chauffeur. I'm the passenger. " He said with a big grin.
    ~~~
    Navar laughed at that. "I can only imagine. Especially now that they put computers in cars now. Makes them almost impossible to work on, without a diagnostic machine." The elevator stopped on Navar's floor. He then walked to his door and entered in a code on the keypad. "I got tired of losing the door key, so I installed this. It has made my life simpler ever since." He said as he open the door and walked in. He left the door open for Jason to follow.
    ~~~
    Arran signed, "You are very beautiful. As dove and as a person. You heart it true compassion. " She explained to Angela.
    ~~~
    (One of my characters? Markus is the only one free. :/ )
    Ericsson dressed and then went to shave.

2. NickyKnack

( Did you want them too? I'm just making sure. Because there happens to be a ground unit in the area. Are they to be captured or just chased? :p )

Raine laughed aloud at Astrid. "Now I'm envious of such an adorable sound." He then kissed her furred cheek.
    ~~~
    "Hurry! Get it off, before it bites me!" Carrow said dramatically. Laughing all the while.
    ~~~
    Keira was relieved to hear, Sonora wasn't disappointed. Keira knew her contact wasn't going to be able to help them right now. But it was an option for later, though. "Yeah, we do make a pretty good team." She said with conviction.

3. NickyKnack

The marksman finally finding a good shot, quickly took it. Landing the blow perfectly. "Alright, he has tranked her too. Both in human. Now is Bravo unit in route? If so, what's the E.T.A? Right... Yes, Sir. Will do." Chavez spoke into the com, as he navigated the helicopter around the dense trees to land in a clearing. As he unbuckled his seat belts, he turned and looked at the marksman. "We get them, Bravo unit got called off. We are to tag them and bag them ourselves. They are top priority." Chavez explained as he jumped out to go collect the sleeping shifters.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir was slightly awake, and she held Vorsicht as tightly as she could so no one would hurt her.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

6. NickyKnack

( I saw it, but I'm waiting for Chicky Crazy to answer. I asked her character a question. :p )

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Okay.)

8. NickyKnack

Chavez looked back at the next guy. "Forgetting something? Man! I never had to tell Jenkins what to do. Get the bag and hurry up. Some of these things don't stay out long." He said as he walked over to the two shifters. "This one is hardly out. You sure you got her good?" The marksman came running up with the bag and said, "Yes, you saw. It just takes a little bit to work."

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna laughed and moved to the door to go to the elevator so they could go to the garage again.

~~~~
    Jason laughed, following him to his room and looking around it curiously from near the door. "Yeah, they ended up making a big mess for nothing, even though the ones they found weren't so new."

~~~
    Angela flushed and dipped her head, embarrassed at the praise. "I am just myself" She said softly and shook her head a little.

~~
    (Random nobody, lol)

Star watched the male as he made his way closer then struck up a conversation with her. She was uncertain but spoke with him

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye felt dizzy and closed her eyes so that she couldn’t see herself, and tried to forget the frightful image of the wolf that she was. A guard came forward to release her from the chain, and when he did Skye fell on the floor, barely conscious. A doctor entered the room and collected some of the blood that stained Skye’s furr red. Ben seemed pleased and ordered the guards to take her back to the cell, so they came forward and began to carry the limp body down the hall, with the other guard’s dragging Mark behind them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by