What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Love tends to do that" Anna said and smiled at him "Be it love for family or love for one. It makes a mess of life, but it is a good mess" She said and held up the keys "You want these?"

~~~

"Just what I have seen on the tv" Jason said and shook his head "A vehicle is one thing none of our people were able to get in running condition before." He said then chuckled  "And you do not want to know about the wolves that tried to repair one without the knowledge to"

~~~

Angela landed on the floor after a while, her head bobbing a little as she walked. She stopped beside Arran then shifted back, smiling happily now. Having the others did make the place feel bigger to her, though it hadn't changed at all.

~~~

Star wandered around the gym, looking at everything and touching some things in curiosity. She had found a basketball and was studying it when someone else came in 

Zypher grinned at her sentiment. "I'm finding that to be very true. At her question, he shook his head, "Nope! You're playing chauffeur. I'm the passenger. " He said with a big grin.
~~~
Navar laughed at that. "I can only imagine. Especially now that they put computers in cars now. Makes them almost impossible to work on, without a diagnostic machine." The elevator stopped on Navar's floor. He then walked to his door and entered in a code on the keypad. "I got tired of losing the door key, so I installed this. It has made my life simpler ever since." He said as he open the door and walked in. He left the door open for Jason to follow.
~~~
Arran signed, "You are very beautiful. As dove and as a person. You heart it true compassion. " She explained to Angela.
~~~
(One of my characters? Markus is the only one free. :/ )
Ericsson dressed and then went to shave.

(Did the men see her shift???)
Her ears flattened as the humming sound rumbled in her throat. She wrapped her fluffy tail around his neck for better balance.
~
Buchanan, gasping in horror, and jumped towards the little girl who clung to Carrow's back.
~
"That's alright." Sonora cooed comfortingly to her friend. "We'll be fine as long as were together."

( Did you want them too? I'm just making sure. Because there happens to be a ground unit in the area. Are they to be captured or just chased? :p )

Raine laughed aloud at Astrid. "Now I'm envious of such an adorable sound." He then kissed her furred cheek.
~~~
"Hurry! Get it off, before it bites me!" Carrow said dramatically. Laughing all the while.
~~~
Keira was relieved to hear, Sonora wasn't disappointed. Keira knew her contact wasn't going to be able to help them right now. But it was an option for later, though. "Yeah, we do make a pretty good team." She said with conviction.

(Lol, you can:p)
Avenir just waited, she was scared but she wanted to make sure Vorsicht wouldn't be hurt so she was willing to go with Vorsicht to wherever they were taking her.

The marksman finally finding a good shot, quickly took it. Landing the blow perfectly. "Alright, he has tranked her too. Both in human. Now is Bravo unit in route? If so, what's the E.T.A? Right... Yes, Sir. Will do." Chavez spoke into the com, as he navigated the helicopter around the dense trees to land in a clearing. As he unbuckled his seat belts, he turned and looked at the marksman. "We get them, Bravo unit got called off. We are to tag them and bag them ourselves. They are top priority." Chavez explained as he jumped out to go collect the sleeping shifters.

Last edited:
The marksman finally finding a good shot, quickly took it. Landing the blow perfectly. "Alright, he has tranked her too. Both in human. Now is Bravo unit in route? If so, what's the E.T.A? Right... Yes, Sir. Will do." Chavez spoke into the com, as he navigated the helicopter around the dense trees to land in a clearing. As he unbuckled his seat belts, he turned and looked at the marksman. "We get them, Bravo unit got called off. We are to tag them and bag them ourselves. They are top priority." Chavez explained as he jumped out to go collect the sleeping shifters.

Avenir was slightly awake, and she held Vorsicht as tightly as she could so no one would hurt her.

Ashton smiled at Dawn, "She is Amar and she is a unicorn. That's good you're a protective breed. She needs a lot of protection. Come, I'll introduce you. " She said as she walked out of the office. That's when she saw Amar siting on the floor in the door way. "Why are you down on the floor, Amar? Please get up, it's unsanitary, you could get an infection. " She explained concerned.

Dawn followed, debating if she should shift or not. The smell of the place kept her from it. She looked down at Amar.

( I saw it, but I'm waiting for Chicky Crazy to answer. I asked her character a question.
tongue.png
)
(Okay.)

Avenir was slightly awake, and she held Vorsicht as tightly as she could so no one would hurt her.

Chavez looked back at the next guy. "Forgetting something? Man! I never had to tell Jenkins what to do. Get the bag and hurry up. Some of these things don't stay out long." He said as he walked over to the two shifters. "This one is hardly out. You sure you got her good?" The marksman came running up with the bag and said, "Yes, you saw. It just takes a little bit to work."

Zypher grinned at her sentiment. "I'm finding that to be very true. At her question, he shook his head, "Nope! You're playing chauffeur. I'm the passenger. " He said with a big grin.
~~~
Navar laughed at that. "I can only imagine. Especially now that they put computers in cars now. Makes them almost impossible to work on, without a diagnostic machine." The elevator stopped on Navar's floor. He then walked to his door and entered in a code on the keypad. "I got tired of losing the door key, so I installed this. It has made my life simpler ever since." He said as he open the door and walked in. He left the door open for Jason to follow.
~~~
Arran signed, "You are very beautiful. As dove and as a person. You heart it true compassion. " She explained to Angela.
~~~
(One of my characters? Markus is the only one free.
hmm.png
)
Ericsson dressed and then went to shave.
Anna laughed and moved to the door to go to the elevator so they could go to the garage again.

~~~~
Jason laughed, following him to his room and looking around it curiously from near the door. "Yeah, they ended up making a big mess for nothing, even though the ones they found weren't so new."

~~~
Angela flushed and dipped her head, embarrassed at the praise. "I am just myself" She said softly and shook her head a little.

~~
(Random nobody, lol)

Star watched the male as he made his way closer then struck up a conversation with her. She was uncertain but spoke with him

A few men who stood around the room approached Skye. They began to poke Skye with sticks as she tried to jump out of the way but was unable to by the short rope that held her back. Ben seemed frustrated, as if she hadn't responded the way he had hoped. "Stop!" He yelled at the men, who quickly backed away from Skye. Ben pulled a whip out from a cabinet and drawing it up in the arm came down hard on Skye's shoulder. She whimpered and cowered away from him. Ben struck her again and again until suddenly something about Skye seamed to change. He arms grew furry and her figure changed into the body of a wolf. She barked, frightened at the own sound she looked down and saw her wolf body. She looked up at Ben with eyes full of horror at the sight, but he just smiled slyly. Skye's whole body trembled. She was a... A shifter.
Mark stilled, staring at her. Her scent hadn't given her away before, she had seemed so human before. Mark growled and snapped at the men again, shifting to his wolf again so he could speak just to her "It's alright Skye, don't be scared." He told her then looked at the men again and snorted then looked to her again "You are a beautiful wolf"
Skye felt dizzy and closed her eyes so that she couldn’t see herself, and tried to forget the frightful image of the wolf that she was. A guard came forward to release her from the chain, and when he did Skye fell on the floor, barely conscious. A doctor entered the room and collected some of the blood that stained Skye’s furr red. Ben seemed pleased and ordered the guards to take her back to the cell, so they came forward and began to carry the limp body down the hall, with the other guard’s dragging Mark behind them.

Back
Top Bottom