*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval felt sad that they had given up so much to protect them.

2. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (I thought since Amar is sad that she wouldn't be hungry, but then I decided that someone should force feed her because I want her to be alive when Navar rescues her :lol:)
    Amar stood up, looked to Markus, then turned to study Dawn. 'Who's this?" she moved her lips to silently ask the question in Ashton's direction.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark looked to Ben again, memorizing his face so he could kill him later then moved to try to get to Skye again. He wanted to be with her and try to figure out what was going on

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn said nothing, but watched. She withheld from shifting for the moment, despite the urge.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (What ever you think is best ;) )
    Astrid purred louder and rubbed against his cheek.
    ~
    Liana watched wide-eyed as Buchanan ran towards her and grabbed her, spinning her circles screaming, "I got her! I got her!"
    ~
    Sonora smiled proudly, she had never had another friend before, but she was sure that Keira was the best friend she could ever have.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    They placed Skye in the lab, and after they had thrown Mark in there with her they closed the door. Skye was covered in fresh blood, and her fur was matted with new wounds. She slept, but awoke sometime later...
    Amar looked to Ashton as she waited for an answer.

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir looked at the man with her eyes barely open, and she mouthed "don't hurt her.". People always killed off these kinds of unicorns, Avenir had raised several, and each time someone killed them, yet somehow she always found another.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold looked at Diaval, who had sadness upon his face. "Don't be sad. It's my fault, so I must pay for my mistake." He said calmly.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked at Ashton before saying, "My name is Dawn. I assume you're Amar?"

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark had gone to Skye when he was free to and lay beside her, gently licking the blood away and cleaning the wounds as well as he could. He stopped and looked at her when she woke, whining a little. "Are you alight?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by