*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher went and followed her out and to the elevator. "We'll have to find out if you have a lead foot. Before I decide to wear a seat belt." He teased her.
    ~~~
    Navar grabbed them off the dresser and headed back out. "So you lesson to music? What bands do you like? I'm a classic rock man, myself." He asked as he headed for the door again.
    ~~~
    Arran wrote, "I know. No pretenses, just you. Unlike most humans. Some hide behind pleasant masks, until it's too late." She look off at the horrible memory as she shuddered from it.
    ~~~
    (A random guy, let me see...I like the name Jasper. :) Chicky Crazy I hope you don't mind my random guys. I just can't have nameless guys. :oops: )

Jasper slowly looked around the gym. He was a little confused as to why a pretty girl would be wondering around it. "Well, hello? Uh...are you lost?" He asked her curiously.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval looked down and didn't say anything.
    "Yes." Said Amar, beginning to become impatient for Ashton's reply.
    "I don't know." She replied slowly as she rose.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, do we stay here tonight?" Mariam asked, "I'm not sure. Diaval, what do you think we should do?" Harold asked.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "I think we should leave... tonight." He stated wisely.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna tilted her head a little after she got on the elevator then she grinned "Oh, that means you think I will go fast." She said, the saying clicking after a moment. She chuckled and shook her head "I do not know, but fast looked fun enough yesterday."

~~~
    Jason again followed him. He shrugged a little "I do not go by one genre, I like some music from all of them, but not all of any...well, except the rap music, that I just can't understand at all and do not like"

~~~
    Angela frowned at her shuddering and moved closer to touch her shoulder gently "I have known nice humans and mean ones. I have met ones who would steal from you while wearing a smile, and ones that look like they would steal, but give everything they have away. The parks are the best places to see all types of humans and watch them."

~~~
    "No, I am not lost, Ericsson asked me to wait here for him to return." She said then held up the ball, "This is the basketball, I think, but where is the court?" She wondered then looked to Jasper again, curious

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark stood also, watching her "Even I wouldn't have guessed, you didn't have the scent of a shifter. You must not have ever shifted before"

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn sighed and looked at Ashton once more.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Did you ever expect this?)
    "I... I never knew..." She admitted.
    (Waiting for KnickNack...)

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (nope, lol)
    "I wonder how he found out" Mark said then shook his head "It doesn't matter, let me finish cleaning that blood off'

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( this is the not nice Markus. [​IMG])

Markus had decided to come back to see how the meeting went. He had been in high spirits, having just got off the phone with Chavez. But his elation ended as he looked upon Amar. His anger, flaring he asked, "WHAT IS THIS?! I have entrusted Amar to you and you're letting her starve!" He glared at Ashton. He unclipped a radio from his belt. "Burton! Gibbs! infirmary now!" He returned it to his belt. "You tried nice, I'm getting results! Tube feed her or you will see how serious, I can be. They'll hold her down for you. Since you seem to squeamish to do what needs to be done!! Such a soft heart you have! One that had better toughen up, because I've been patient with you! But now my patience, is at an end!" Markus looked hard at Amar, then sneered, "STUBBORN!"

Ashton stayed silent, she knew, that when he was this mad, you give him total compliance. She looked down at Dawn wide-eyed. Hoping she stayed out of it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by