What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Avenir looked at the man with her eyes barely open, and she mouthed "don't hurt her.". People always killed off these kinds of unicorns, Avenir had raised several, and each time someone killed them, yet somehow she always found another.

Chavez just watched as the tranquilizer took effect. When she was out. He told the new guy, "Alright sedative pumps and those new fandango collars/ tracking devices. This one was made just for El Diablo." He said as he slipped it onto the devil unicorn. As he engaged it it constricted snug. But this one, didn't expand with the shift. She would get severely shocked, then it would constrict around her neck and choke her to unconsciousness. A slight tweak from the original design. But after what she did on that roof they were not taking any chances with her.

Chavez just watched as the tranquilizer took effect. When she was out. He told the new guy, "Alright sedative pumps and those new fandango collars/ tracking devices. This one was made just for El Diablo." He said as he slipped it onto the devil unicorn. As he engaged it it constricted snug. But this one, didn't expand with the shift. She would get severely shocked, then it would constrict around her neck and choke her to unconsciousness. A slight tweak from the original design. But after what she did on that roof they were not taking any chances with her.

(Well...I can't do anything right now. :lol: )

Last edited:
( do a dream sequence. :idunno I have to many to answer, right now. It's not bad when they are staggered but when they are all at once. ):barnie

(Okay:))
Vorsicht was dreaming about hunting, and she jumped over a hurdle, so in her sleep she kicked the man near her hard.
:)P)

Dawn didn't shift back and didn't respond. She didn't move, not even flinch or blink. She just stared, mimicking Markus. Still and calm. Emotionless and steady. These were things she did well, especially now. 

The sound of footsteps filled the hallway. But stopped as Gibbs and Burton, stopped in the doorway. "Sir?" Burton asked.

Markus never looked away from Dawn as he snapped, "ASHTON!" To which she moved to do his bidding. Getting the needed supplies. He then slowly unholstered his weapon, holding it by his side, he cocked it. Then he said, "Get Amar and hold her down for Ashton, but do it as gently as you can. If she gets a single bruise, know that I will feed you to the lion shifter. Do I make myself clear?"

They both said loudly, "Yes, Sir! Perfectly clear, Sir!" They then went to collect Amar.

The sound of footsteps filled the hallway. But stopped as Gibbs and Burton, stopped in the doorway. "Sir?" Burton asked.

Markus never looked away from Dawn as he snapped, "ASHTON!" To which she moved to do his bidding. Getting the needed supplies. He then slowly unholstered his weapon, holding it by his side, he cocked it. Then he said, "Get Amar and hold her down for Ashton, but do it as gently as you can. If she gets a single bruise, know that I will feed you to the lion shifter. Do I make myself clear?"

They both said loudly, "Yes, Sir! Perfectly clear, Sir!" They then went to collect Amar.
Dawn didn't look away, didn't blink. Her body remained tense as she chocked down a bark and growl. Fighting was a last resort with her. Intimidation was her ally, but with out barking she only had her looks. Looking away would mean submission and weakness, both she found insulting. Eventually, instincts took over and she stood up, never taking her eyes off Markus.

Last edited:
Anna grinned and pushed the button to take them to the garage. "I believe I will like the speed too, once I know how to handle the car" She said and watched the numbers go down

~~~

Jason laughed and nodded "Even wolf ears" He said and shook his head. "We had a radoi for a while, listened to it a lot out in the forest, until someone left it out in the rain and it stopped working. Still don't know who did that"

~~~
Angela settled beside her and kept a light hand on her shoulder. "From what I have seen, humans are very driven by personal motivations, both for good and for evil, like you and this Marcus guy. You have more good in your heart"

~~~

Star looked down at her feet and studied the floor then looked back to the man. "I am Star. Do you know when I can go home?" 

Zypher nodded as he too watched the numbers. "It's awkward at first, but then the car becomes an extension of yourself. To the point, you don't have to think about it anymore." he said thoughtful.
~~~
Navar laughed at that. "Probably good you never found out. That could have been banishment worthy. " He teased Jason.
~~~
Arran smiled sadly and nodded her head in agreement. She the hugged Angela. She had never let anyone touch her after what had happened to her. But for some reason, Angela was safe, not a threat. She then started quietly crying as she hid her face in her hair.
~~~
Jasper laughed softly as he listened to her voice. Such a wonderful voice. It was like home. He stared at her wide-eyed.

Last edited:
Dawn didn't look away, didn't blink. Her body remained tense as she chocked down a bark and growl. Fighting was a last resort with her. Intimidation was her ally, but with out barking she only had her looks. Looking away would mean submission and weakness, both she found insulting. Eventually, instincts took over and she stood up, never taking her eyes off Markus.  

Markus watching Dawn intently. For he had learned that the body tells everything. Before an action can happen, the muscles must first respond. Then Dawn had the handicap of the smooth floor. That would take seconds off her response time, from the moment her mind thought attack, muscles made movement and had to compensate for floor slickness. He was looking at least a 30 second delay. More then enough time to raise the gun and pull the trigger. He hoped it didn't come to that. He really liked Dawn.

Back
Top Bottom