*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    As Midna chased Malfroy around the woods Malfroy made the mistake of shifting to human. He was still too young to walk in human form, so he fell down. Midna picked him up, "gotcha!" She said, smiling. Malfroy was laughing happily.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus said, "Don't do it! I don't want to do this." But he kept moving slowly.

That's when a shot rang out from the door. But Markus never took his eyes of Dawn. For she was hit with a tazing round. It dropped her to the ground, incapacitating and neutralizing her. He looked over at Chavez confused. Chavez simply said, "Aurelius" then shrugged.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Poor Dawn. She wasn't gonna attack [​IMG])

Dawn remained motionless.

4. NickyKnack

( I'll edit. :idunno I thought she was. :p )

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (No! Keep it! The breed she is only attacks as a last resort. They use intimidation to win fights, so they bark and act like they might attack, but don't. Is she asleep of just paralyzed?)

6. NickyKnack

( She's just paralyzed, that's why i didn't shoot her with a tranquilizers. :p )

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Okay.) Dawn tried to bark, but couldn't. Fear crept into her thoughts the more she tried and couldn't.

8. NickyKnack

Markus watching Dawn as he asked, "You got them collared and settled?"

Chavez nodded and said, "Yes sir. They should be waking soon. We kinda had to put them together. That other one, had a death grip on the other. Fear not precautions were taken."

"You have a spare collar on you?" Markus asked, as he motioned to Dawn.

Chavez looked in his bag. "What type, anti-shift or Shocker-tracker? There's only two constructing collars. Which those are on the unipeg and El Diablo. But he made certain modifications for that one. It's real special for the devil...extra special in fact." He shuddered then crossed himself."

Markus thought a moment then said, "Shocker-tracker will do. I need her to shift. I'm just wanting a little more control." He took it from Chavez and put it on Dawn. Then activated it. Before he removed the shock round from her side. "Wait! We still have the unipeg? How did she get collared? " He asked confused.

"Ericsson Sir." Chavez explained. To which Markus slowly nodded approval.
    (There, now she can get up and move.:p )

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled, looking to him again "I would like to get to that level of confidence while driving" She said honestly. She wondered how long that would take for her.

~~~
    Jason tilted his head but heard the teasing tone. "Hmm, maybe, or that one would be sent to find another and just not allowed back until they had one" He said, joking also.

~~
    Angela made some small sound, then held Arran, stroking her hair and cooing gently to her. She wasn't certain what was happening, but wanted to make the other girl feel better in whatever way she could.

~~~
    Star looked at Jasper and tilted her head then frowned a little "Jasper? Are you alright?" She asked, a bit afraid of what was happening. She could see the trance coming over him, more so than she had with Ericsson. She shivered and took a step away, looking to the door "I want to go home"

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Malfroy shifted to his thestral form and hid himself. Midna could see leafs crunching beneath what looked like air, so she knew where he was. She chased after him playfully, though it looked like she was chasing nothing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by