What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Markus watching Dawn intently. For he had learned that the body tells everything. Before an action can happen, the muscles must first respond. Then Dawn had the handicap of the smooth floor. That would take seconds off her response time, from the moment her mind thought attack, muscles made movement and had to compensate for floor slickness. He was looking at least a 30 second delay. More then enough time to raise the gun and pull the trigger. He hoped it didn't come to that. He really liked Dawn.
Dawn barked a warning, not to Markus, but the others. Her bark fit her massive size, loud and deep. She growled between barks, but never took her eyes off Markus.

Midna ran around with her son, playing happily. Though Thesterals had a evil and scary look, they were gentle, kind, and compassionate.

Dawn barked a warning, not to Markus, but the others. Her bark fit her massive size, loud and deep. She growled between barks, but never took her eyes off Markus. 

The men ignored the dog. When Markus gave you an order, you did it or else. Because the 'or else's' were very creative and always terrible.

Markus started moving between the two men and Dawn. He said, "My orders supersedes your protection. Let it go Dawn. We are only helping the girl."

The men ignored the dog. When Markus gave you an order, you did it or else. Because the 'or else's' were very creative and always terrible.

Markus started moving between the two men and Dawn. He said, "My orders supersedes your protection. Let it go Dawn. We are only helping the girl."
Dawn would have smirked, but she was a dog. 'Pyrenees do what we want. We don't take orders.' She thought. She barked again, louder and a bit more threatening. Her job was to protect and care. Right now she was in charge, she would decide what was best, she would decide what was helping. Humans never seemed to grasp that.

Chavez answer the phone as he walked into the prison. "Hello? " He asked as the number was blocked. There was only one place that the numbers were blocked. A very quiet voice said, "Infirmary, bring shock round. You have five minutes. Hurry! Help the dog!" The call discounted.

Aurelius hung up the phone and walked back to her room.

Last edited:
(Can Serpente just eat the workers until there's one I like? Just kidding.:p)

( No! I couldn't make them up as fast as she could eat them. Jenkins will have to last a year!
1f61c.png
)

Back
Top Bottom