*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Anna and smiled, "You well be, in time." They stepped out into the parking garage and headed for the car. Zypher went to the passenger side door and waited for Anna to unlock the door."There's a door unlock on the keyring." He explained quietly.
    ~~~
    Navar chuckled softly at that. "That is a good idea. So how big was your father's pack? If you don't mind me asking. Wild dogs average about 10 to 20 dogs." He asked conversational.
    ~~~
    After a while Arran cried it out. She dried her eyes and then pulled back to look at Angela. She signed, "I'm so sorry, I don't know where that came from. But thank you, I really needed it. It feels like a weight has been lifted." She then looked down at the ground embarrassed at her emotional out burst.
    ~~~
    (I called him by the wrong name and stole your characters name. :/ Oops! )

Ericsson was quietly watching from the shadows. Judging by how fast she could enthrall, she could control anyone.

---
    Jasper looked up at Star, with dreamy eyes and said," Where is home, I'll take you there."

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Does anyone want to RP with Malfroy and Midna?)

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked up at them for a moment. Whatever was around her neck now, she knew she wouldn't like. She stood up and shook herself. After a few seconds of collecting her thoughts, she resumed her job and barked.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus slowly uncocked his gun and holstered it. He did however stay between Dawn and his men.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn moved, trying get a better view of the men. She kept up the barking and growling. Though she had no intention on harming the men, she acted like it.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked at the keyring and found the unlock button, hitting it then trying the handle to see if it had worked. She chuckled lightly and got in, looking to Zypher as she got int he seat and buckled up.

~~~
    "Average is four to seven members, depending on the area and the amount of prey available. Father's pack at it's largest was twenty, now it is fifteen" Jason said and shrugged a little "Of course he only allows wolves in his pack, not like mine and Anna's"

~~~
    Angela smiled at her gently and nodded "There are times when you cannot go on until you let the emotional pain come out in one form or another, that is just how things are." She said softly "There is no need to apologize for that"

~~~
    (It's fine, lol)
    Star tilted her head the other way then reached up to touch his cheek, wondering if that would snap him out of this trance like it had for Ericson. She wasn't happy about this power she seemed to have. She didn't want to enthrall others and take away their free will, it made her feel bad to do that. Before she could touch him, she turned and shifted, running for the door then shaking her head and stopping at it. She pawed the floor then looked to Jasper again

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (I will, have to make a new charrie though, what would you want to meet? Also have to wait til after I get home from work (about 3))

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna looked towards the city. It always made her so curious, and it seemed that most of the shifters had gone there.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (A Thesteral, or another mythical creature of your choice:))

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol, alright)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by