What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Skye nodded as she began to contemplate.
Mark moved closer again and started cleaning the last of the blood from her coat

Zypher got in and did the same. He then glanced at Anna and waited for her to start the car. So that he could give her instructions.
~~~
Navar nodded in agreement. "Wild dogs are clanish. They don't tolerate outsiders very well. But I have lived away from that lifestyle, so I know that we can find family with other shifters. Well, my family was mostly with Zypher. But now, he's joined your pack and I'm happy for him." He shrugged as they reached the garage. He then got out of the elevator and walked to the far side of the parking garage, that's where he kept his beautiful Eleanor. "Hey baby, did you miss me?" He asked his silver and black stripped Viper. He then looked to Jason and grinned pleasantly.
(This is what his baby Eleanor looks like.
tongue.png
)

~~~
Arran mouthed the words, "Thank you. " the smiled with a lighter heart.
~~~
Ericsson had seen enough. He slowly walked over to Jasper and waved his hand in front of him. "Well, that explains a lot." He said absently. He then looked at Star and asked, "How do you break it, when they are in this deep?"
Anna thought a moment then put the key in the ignition then glanced to him before she started it. She moved her hands to the wheel then took a deeper breath "You know, my brother's favorite show on the tv is the Dukes of Hazzard." She said then glanced to him again and smiled

~~~
Jason whistled and moved to the car to look it over. "Nice, bet she can go pretty fast on a straight away" He said then looked to Navar and moved to the passenger side. "But, you know she won't hold many unless the shifters we find are all small"

~~~
Angela smiled back at her "Your welcome" She said sincerely. She was happy to make Arran feel better.

~~~
Star shook her head and walked over and looked at Jasper before shifting. She looked worried as she looked from one to the other "I don't know. I don't know anything about this" She said then looked away again, wrapping her arms around herself. "Mother never had a chance to teach me this stuff"

Ember looked up at the appearance of the Thestrel, playing with what would look like thin air. She shook her head and flew closer to the mother, watching the game curiously. "Hello?"

( OK :oops:)
"RAINE!" Astrid shouted. Her heart pounded within her with fear, and she looked around to see where the needle had come from. When she saw no one she shifted into a human and gently touched his face. Something wasn't right... She sat him up so that his back was to her and wrapped her arms around his chest underneath his arms. Slowly standing she began to pull him out of the open. It took all her strength and even at that she strained and slowly pulled him a few feet away from where he had been shot.
~
Buchanan pushed Liana to the floor and wrapped her up. After letting her go she began to stand, but unable to move fell into Buchanan's arms.
~
Sonora left to go to the bathroom where she began to fix her hair in the reflection of the mirror.

Tomas frowned slightly as the came to what looked like the area. "I know you shot that shifter. Why is there was no sign of him. "Fan out! He couldn't have gotten far." He ordered.

Raine "
1f634.png
"
~~~
Carrow giggled softly at their play. She sat on the bed and flopped backwards, with her arms spread wide. She had a big smile on her face.
~~~
Keira's eyes started to get heavy. She really had rested, very well and now it all was starting to catch up with her. She finally lost the battle and drifted off to sleep.

"Don't hurt her!" Amar shouted at Markus as he shot Dawn. She stepped out of the darkness for a moment, but after meeting Markus's eyes returned into the shadow to hide. She trembled at the sight of the men approaching her. She didn't know what they were about to do to her but she felt anxious with fear. Amar had been sitting down in a corner but stood again so that should could escape faster if she thought she needed to and tried to stand her ground.
(They haven't done anything to Amar, right? But are about to catch her. I have to get off but will be back in a little bit, I somehow missed so posts and need to go back so it may take me time to reply to the rest.)

Markus said with out looking away, "I haven't hurt her. She just got a big shock for a bit, but she's alright now. So how about you be nice and don't make this harder then it has to be."

Mark moved closer again and started cleaning the last of the blood from her coat 

Anna thought a moment then put the key in the ignition then glanced to him before she started it. She moved her hands to the wheel then took a deeper breath "You know, my brother's favorite show on the tv is the Dukes of Hazzard." She said then glanced to him again and smiled

~~~

Jason whistled and moved to the car to look it over. "Nice, bet she can go pretty fast on a straight away" He said then looked to Navar and moved to the passenger side. "But, you know she won't hold many unless the shifters we find are all small" 

~~~

Angela smiled back at her "Your welcome" She said sincerely. She was happy to make Arran feel better.

~~~

Star shook her head and walked over and looked at Jasper before shifting. She looked worried as she looked from one to the other "I don't know. I don't know anything about this" She said then looked away again, wrapping her arms around herself. "Mother never had a chance to teach me this stuff"

Zypher smiled and said shyly, "I love that show. But we will not be jumping this car. At least if we can avoid it. " He teased her.
~~~
Navar unlocked the car and said, "Exactly! That's what I thought! That's why I didn't offer. So why do you think he wants her? Wait a minute! Hey! You could maybe tell him he doesn't need her. He may listen to you." Navar looked over the roof of the car at Jason. He held his hands up in a praying position.
~~~
Arran thought a moment then signed, "What are their names? Can they talk to you?"
~~~
Ericsson was very curious how deep this trance was. If his suspicions were right. It was a form of hypnotists. He wanted to test his theory out. "Tell him to do something completely ridiculous." He said to Star.

Ember looked up at the appearance of the Thestrel, playing with what would look like thin air. She shook her head and flew closer to the mother, watching the game curiously. "Hello?" 

Midna saw Ember and froze for a moment. Malfroy appeared next to Midna, looking at Ember curiously. Midna shifted, "Hello. I'm Midna. Who are you?" Midna asked.

Amar stood motionless. She was scared, and confused. Should she trust him? No, she decided after a few minutes. Markus was untrustworthy, and would say anything to manipulate Amar, as innocent as she was.

( OK :oops:)
"RAINE!" Astrid shouted. Her heart pounded within her with fear, and she looked around to see where the needle had come from. When she saw no one she shifted into a human and gently touched his face. Something wasn't right... She sat him up so that his back was to her and wrapped her arms around his chest underneath his arms. Slowly standing she began to pull him out of the open. It took all her strength and even at that she strained and slowly pulled him a few feet away from where he had been shot.
~
Buchanan pushed Liana to the floor and wrapped her up. After letting her go she began to stand, but unable to move fell into Buchanan's arms.
~
Sonora left to go to the bathroom where she began to fix her hair in the reflection of the mirror.

Tomas frowned slightly as the came to what looked like the area. "I know you shot that shifter. Why is there was no sign of him. "Fan out! He couldn't have gotten far." He ordered.

Raine "
1f634.png
"
~~~
Carrow giggled softly at their play. She sat on the bed and flopped backwards, with her arms spread wide. She had a big smile on her face.
~~~
Keira's eyes started to get heavy. She really had rested, very well and now it all was starting to catch up with her. She finally lost the battle and drifted off to sleep.

Astrid hid Raine behind a bush and ducked, trying to calm her rapid breathing.
~
Buchanan huffed, and Liana sat on the floor. “We should get some sleep.”
~
Sonora returned, and seeing Keira laid near the window and fell to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom