*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark moved closer again and started cleaning the last of the blood from her coat

Anna thought a moment then put the key in the ignition then glanced to him before she started it. She moved her hands to the wheel then took a deeper breath "You know, my brother's favorite show on the tv is the Dukes of Hazzard." She said then glanced to him again and smiled

~~~
    Jason whistled and moved to the car to look it over. "Nice, bet she can go pretty fast on a straight away" He said then looked to Navar and moved to the passenger side. "But, you know she won't hold many unless the shifters we find are all small"

~~~
    Angela smiled back at her "Your welcome" She said sincerely. She was happy to make Arran feel better.

~~~
    Star shook her head and walked over and looked at Jasper before shifting. She looked worried as she looked from one to the other "I don't know. I don't know anything about this" She said then looked away again, wrapping her arms around herself. "Mother never had a chance to teach me this stuff"

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember looked up at the appearance of the Thestrel, playing with what would look like thin air. She shook her head and flew closer to the mother, watching the game curiously. "Hello?"

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Tomas frowned slightly as the came to what looked like the area. "I know you shot that shifter. Why is there was no sign of him. "Fan out! He couldn't have gotten far." He ordered.

Raine "[​IMG]"
    ~~~
    Carrow giggled softly at their play. She sat on the bed and flopped backwards, with her arms spread wide. She had a big smile on her face.
    ~~~
    Keira's eyes started to get heavy. She really had rested, very well and now it all was starting to catch up with her. She finally lost the battle and drifted off to sleep.

4. NickyKnack

Markus said with out looking away, "I haven't hurt her. She just got a big shock for a bit, but she's alright now. So how about you be nice and don't make this harder then it has to be."

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn barked and moved to Amar.

6. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled and said shyly, "I love that show. But we will not be jumping this car. At least if we can avoid it. " He teased her.
    ~~~
    Navar unlocked the car and said, "Exactly! That's what I thought! That's why I didn't offer. So why do you think he wants her? Wait a minute! Hey! You could maybe tell him he doesn't need her. He may listen to you." Navar looked over the roof of the car at Jason. He held his hands up in a praying position.
    ~~~
    Arran thought a moment then signed, "What are their names? Can they talk to you?"
    ~~~
    Ericsson was very curious how deep this trance was. If his suspicions were right. It was a form of hypnotists. He wanted to test his theory out. "Tell him to do something completely ridiculous." He said to Star.

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna saw Ember and froze for a moment. Malfroy appeared next to Midna, looking at Ember curiously. Midna shifted, "Hello. I'm Midna. Who are you?" Midna asked.

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar stood motionless. She was scared, and confused. Should she trust him? No, she decided after a few minutes. Markus was untrustworthy, and would say anything to manipulate Amar, as innocent as she was.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Me too." Gold said. Harold nodded, "we'll go to a hotel, then." Harold said. It was too late to look at apartments.

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid hid Raine behind a bush and ducked, trying to calm her rapid breathing.
    ~
    Buchanan huffed, and Liana sat on the floor. “We should get some sleep.”
    ~
    Sonora returned, and seeing Keira laid near the window and fell to sleep.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by