*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh, you did? Sorry!)
    Mariam and Gold followed. They all got in the car and Harold got into the drivers seat.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval looked around before getting in the car.
    (It's ok)

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold started the car and drove out of the driveway.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope walked around the forest, looking for some water to cool off in. She had to listen for running water, since she couldn't see it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Tomas frowned slightly as they back tracked. He couldn't understand it, the sifter should be right out in this clearing. "Alright, pack it up and let's head back. Two shifters is enough for one day!" He yelled to his men.

Raine slightly stirred in his induced sleep.
    ~~~
    Carrow sat up and said, "Now that's a good idea. It has been a very long day." She then got up and pulled the covers back. She went and collected Liana, she climbed in and set her down in the middle of the bed. She settled to the left of Liana. She looked up at Buchanan and waited for him to join them.
    ~~~
    Keira awoke a short time later. She panicked when she looked around the room and couldn't find Sonora. She got out of bed and saw her on the floor. She sighed softly as she went to gently picked her up, to put her in the good bed. Keira then snagged the comforter from the ruined one and put it over Sonora. She turned off the tv, pulled back the covers and climbed back in beside her. Snuggling into the warmth, Keira almost instantly fell back to sleep.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When Hope heard the sound of running water she stepped in, not noticing a 10 foot snake who was incredibly thick from its meal next to her.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(Color, did you see where Chavez was saying that they had to put the two shifters together and that they were settled, about to wake? )

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna turned to him, eyes wide in fake shock "We won't, but that is the most exciting part" She said then laughed and looked back to the wheel "Alright, let's try this." She said and looked around at everything before putting her foot on the brake and her hand on the shifter and taking a deep breath.

~~~
    Jason laughed a little and shook his head "Right now, I think it coming from Anna would work much better. I was thinking a second van, or a truck, something like that. She probably is too"

~~~
    Angela looked to the doves and cooed to them a moment. She chuckled a little at their replies then looked to Arran again "They are Calum and Rita"

~~~
    Star shook her head and backed away from both of them both. She did not want to participate in this. "No, go away" She said then turned to run

Ember flew to the ground then shifted to human form "I am Ember" She said then smiled and looked at the little one "It has been long since I have seen a young one of your kind"

Mark moved to her side and looked at her then at the door.

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval buckled up.
    When Astrid thought they were gone she looked to Raine and asked, "Are you ok?" Still concerned about him.
    ~
    Buchanan walked over and laid down, covering himself with a blanket then smiled at the two, "Good night." He said gently with a smile.
    ~
    Sonora stirred a little but fell back into a deep sleep.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh, no.)
    Avenir slowly woke up, and when she noticed where she was she checked for Vorsicht, and sighed in relief when she saw her by her side.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by