*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher laughed at her joke. But then quietly watched her. He could tell she already knew the basics. She just needed finess.
    ~~~
    "Maybe I'll rent one. That'll get him away from wanting my baby." He said, hopeful as he climbed in. He buckled up and waited for Jason.
    ~~~
    Arran smiled widely at their names. They seemed to suit them.
    ~~~
    Ericsson looked at Star as Jasper started walking for the door. "Star, you must understand this power you have. Embrace it, learn it. Now how did you wake me up? You can't leave him like this. What if it won't wear off, until you release him? " He asked sternly.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm afraid they caught the black unicorn, Vorsicht. It's so sad, she was kind, but they judge a book by its cover." Midna said sadly, "And so I don't think I'd last for a moment, I don't look like a pretty Pegasus like their stories tell them about."

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once it came down, Harold walked in and waited for the others.

5. NickyKnack

Raine frowned as he tried to wake up. He could hear Astrid's voice but he couldn't make his body move. Fear started building and he couldn't fight through it.
    ~~~
    Carrow pulled the covers up over them all. She settled in and let out a contented sigh. This is what happiness felt like.
    ~~~
    Keira had strange dreams. No matter what she did, she couldn't change the out come. She always almost died in her dreams. She came wake with a start. But all was calm in the room. So she stared at the ceiling in silence.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval cautiously stepped inside.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "She put the car in gear then pressed the gas petel, but pressed too much and quickly brought them to a stop again, her breath caught as she blinked and looked around "Oh, wow, that was fast" She said then shook her head. She looked around again then slowly let off the brake, turning the wheel to get them out of the parking place, though she was now pointed the wrong way. She didn't know that as she glanced to him

~~~
    "We could do that. Just show up with a van or truck" Jason said and chuckled a little. "that whole asking for forgiveness instead of permission thing"

~~~
    Angela looked to her and smiled again "They are content her with us"

~~~
    Star stopped at the door again, pressing her horn to it and not looking at him. She sniffled then looked up a bit "Jasper, come here" She finally said

Ember sighed then nodded "A lot of us don't fit their storybooks. The reality never really does anyway. I was thinking about where I could go from here, but there are so few places left in this world."

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    It went a few floors up and then stopped. Gold walked out first and looked around the hall curiously.

9. NickyKnack

Ashton walked over, putting the gaurd into her mouth, so she couldn't bite down. She then started guiding the tube down her throat. She was very careful, not to get in her air way. She filled a syringe with air and listened with her stethoscope, to be sure she heard the gurgling in the stomach. she then proceeded with the prefilled syringes she had set up. one at a time, going very slowly. After she was done, she withdrew the tube and stepped back. "Alright let her go. She should be okay now." She said to Markus.

The men didn't listen to her. They waited for Markus's order. After a moment Markus said, "Do it. Let her go."

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid looked around. She got up and walked around, She wanted to get Raine somewhere safe, but needed to find what way the men left in so that she could travel in the opposite direction.
    ~
    Buchanan and Liana drifted in a weary sleep.
    ~
    Sonora sat up at the sound and looked around, startled.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by