*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna looked towards the mountains. "There is that place, but it's not like home." Midna said with a sigh.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher smiled reassuringly. "You're doing great. Not just go forward and try it again. Now that you know that the gas pedal is touchy. " He said calmly.
    ~~~
    Navar smiled at that. "You, know? I like how you think. I have a feeling we could get in lots of mischief." He said teasingly. He headed out for the strip mall he'd first started hunting Carrow at. It wasn't a really busy place. A pawn shop and a few other businesses.
    ~~~
    Jasper turned at her voice and did as she had asked. Ericsson just watched in wonder. He had never seen such a thing.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente looked at Hope curiously. She could tell she was blind, no one would see a snake her size and sit next to her. Serpente shifted and looked at Hope, "Hi kitty." She said in a teasing manner. Hope looked around frantically when she heard the voice. "Don't worry. I'm just a shifter." Serpente said calmly. Hope shifted, "where were you?" She asked, "right next to you." She replied, Hope seemed shocked.

4. NickyKnack

Raine absolutely had to fight with all his willpower to open up his eyes a crack. He mound as he tried to find Astrid.
    ~~~
    Carrow went to sleep embracing Liana. She held the girl safely in her arms. Nothing would harm her, she wouldn't allow it.
    ~~~
    Keira glanced at Sonora. She was embarrassed and sorry that she had startled her. "So, sorry. Just a bad dream. I didn't mean to wake you." She said apologetic.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember looked to the mountains and nodded, sighing a little "Yeah"

"Try it again?" She asked but shifted gears to go forward, again not touching the gas for this small move.

~~~
    Jason chuckled and nodded "Mischief is fun, so long as people don't get hurt unintentionally"

~~~
    Star looked to Jasper and lifted a trembling hand to touch his cheek to try to wake him as she had Ericsson.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, how old are you, Ember?" Midna asked curiously.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Last time I was reborn was about twenty years ago" Ember said then shrugged a little "I don't know how many times I have been reborn to this life anymore"

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It's probably hard to keep track. It's a little odd to be reborn, probably." She said with a slight chuckle.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded and said, "Yes, because you were facing the wrong way." :)idunno that is what you said. )
    ~~~
    Navar watched the traffic as he drove. Finally getting to the strip mall. He found a parking spot a ways out, away from everyone. Then put it in park. "Alright, you ready? If you have any questions, ask now, not later." He said before opening the door to get out.
    ~~~
    Arran watched the doves walking around.
    ~~~
    At Star's touch upon his cheek, Jasper blinked and came to life again. He looked around confused as to how Ericsson had got there so fast. "Um, wait...your weren't there a minute ago. What's going on? I don't understand. " He said.
    (autocorrect is putting Jason in instead of Jasper. Because it did it again. :/ )

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember shrugged a little "I have never known anything else"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by