What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna smiled, looking to him again "I would like to get to that level of confidence while driving" She said honestly. She wondered how long that would take for her. 

~~~

Jason tilted his head but heard the teasing tone. "Hmm, maybe, or that one would be sent to find another and just not allowed back until they had one" He said, joking also. 

~~

Angela made some small sound, then held Arran, stroking her hair and cooing gently to her. She wasn't certain what was happening, but wanted to make the other girl feel better in whatever way she could.

~~~

Star looked at Jasper and tilted her head then frowned a little "Jasper? Are you alright?" She asked, a bit afraid of what was happening. She could see the trance coming over him, more so than she had with Ericsson. She shivered and took a step away, looking to the door "I want to go home" 

Zypher glanced at Anna and smiled, "You well be, in time." They stepped out into the parking garage and headed for the car. Zypher went to the passenger side door and waited for Anna to unlock the door."There's a door unlock on the keyring." He explained quietly.
~~~
Navar chuckled softly at that. "That is a good idea. So how big was your father's pack? If you don't mind me asking. Wild dogs average about 10 to 20 dogs." He asked conversational.
~~~
After a while Arran cried it out. She dried her eyes and then pulled back to look at Angela. She signed, "I'm so sorry, I don't know where that came from. But thank you, I really needed it. It feels like a weight has been lifted." She then looked down at the ground embarrassed at her emotional out burst.
~~~
(I called him by the wrong name and stole your characters name. :/ Oops! )

Ericsson was quietly watching from the shadows. Judging by how fast she could enthrall, she could control anyone.

---
Jasper looked up at Star, with dreamy eyes and said," Where is home, I'll take you there."

Markus watching Dawn as he asked, "You got them collared and settled?"

Chavez nodded and said, "Yes sir. They should be waking soon. We kinda had to put them together. That other one, had a death grip on the other. Fear not precautions were taken."

"You have a spare collar on you?" Markus asked, as he motioned to Dawn.

Chavez looked in his bag. "What type, anti-shift or Shocker-tracker? There's only two constructing collars. Which those are on the unipeg and El Diablo. But he made certain modifications for that one. It's real special for the devil...extra special in fact." He shuddered then crossed himself."

Markus thought a moment then said, "Shocker-tracker will do. I need her to shift. I'm just wanting a little more control." He took it from Chavez and put it on Dawn. Then activated it. Before he removed the shock round from her side. "Wait! We still have the unipeg? How did she get collared? " He asked confused.

"Ericsson Sir." Chavez explained. To which Markus slowly nodded approval.
(There, now she can get up and move.:p )
Dawn looked up at them for a moment. Whatever was around her neck now, she knew she wouldn't like. She stood up and shook herself. After a few seconds of collecting her thoughts, she resumed her job and barked.

Zypher glanced at Anna and smiled, "You well be, in time." They stepped out into the parking garage and headed for the car. Zypher went to the passenger side door and waited for Anna to unlock the door."There's a door unlock on the keyring." He explained quietly.
~~~
Navar chuckled softly at that. "That is a good idea. So how big was your father's pack? If you don't mind me asking. Wild dogs average about 10 to 20 dogs." He asked conversational.
~~~
After a while Arran cried it out. She dried her eyes and then pulled back to look at Angela. She signed, "I'm so sorry, I don't know where that came from. But thank you, I really needed it. It feels like a weight has been lifted." She then looked down at the ground embarrassed at her emotional out burst.
~~~
(I called him by the wrong name and stole your characters name.
hmm.png
Oops! )

Ericsson was quietly watching from the shadows. Judging by how fast she could enthrall, she could control anyone.

---
Jasper looked up at Star, with dreamy eyes and said," Where is home, I'll take you there."
Anna looked at the keyring and found the unlock button, hitting it then trying the handle to see if it had worked. She chuckled lightly and got in, looking to Zypher as she got int he seat and buckled up.

~~~
"Average is four to seven members, depending on the area and the amount of prey available. Father's pack at it's largest was twenty, now it is fifteen" Jason said and shrugged a little "Of course he only allows wolves in his pack, not like mine and Anna's"

~~~
Angela smiled at her gently and nodded "There are times when you cannot go on until you let the emotional pain come out in one form or another, that is just how things are." She said softly "There is no need to apologize for that"

~~~
(It's fine, lol)
Star tilted her head the other way then reached up to touch his cheek, wondering if that would snap him out of this trance like it had for Ericson. She wasn't happy about this power she seemed to have. She didn't want to enthrall others and take away their free will, it made her feel bad to do that. Before she could touch him, she turned and shifted, running for the door then shaking her head and stopping at it. She pawed the floor then looked to Jasper again

Back
Top Bottom