*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Ok." She sighed.
    Amar's face drained. She became frightened, and after backing away from the door she cowered in a shadow, softly whimpering.

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn shifted to her dog form. Her spirit longed to attack Markus, after all, her job was to protect Amar. Her mind told her other wise. She sat on her haunches as stayed silent, watching and planning. Her eyes fixed upon Markus. It took all of her to withhold a growl. To someone that knew the breed, or dogs in general, they would have know by her body language and unamused expression that she was upset with the commotion and ready to act. Her tail was stiff and her ears where poised above her head. Her fur stood on end making her appearance more menacing and larger. She watched Amar out of the corner of her eye, but her gaze was fixed upon the man before her. She was still to the point of seeming lifeless.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar stood motionless in the darkness, watching Markus.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher grinned, "I love speed. It is like the chase of prey. Pure adrenaline rush. I think you’ll be a natural. " He said with respect for her.
    ~~~
    Navar grabbed the door as the walked out into the hallway again. "Right! Who wants to listen to music you can't understand the words? Hello! Have you seen the size of a African wild dogs ears?! No thanks." He said as the pushed the button to the elevator.
    ~~~
    Arran flinched at the sudden touch on her shoulder. But relaxed when she saw that it was only Angela, not the man from her own horror movie. She listened intently to her faith in humanity. Of which she had all but lost.
    ~~~
    Jasper smiled at the girl. "Yes, that is a basketball and you are currently standing on the court. Say, what's your name, beautiful?"

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (NickyKnack, I think you missed my post.)

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna grinned and pushed the button to take them to the garage. "I believe I will like the speed too, once I know how to handle the car" She said and watched the numbers go down

~~~
    Jason laughed and nodded "Even wolf ears" He said and shook his head. "We had a radoi for a while, listened to it a lot out in the forest, until someone left it out in the rain and it stopped working. Still don't know who did that"

~~~
    Angela settled beside her and kept a light hand on her shoulder. "From what I have seen, humans are very driven by personal motivations, both for good and for evil, like you and this Marcus guy. You have more good in your heart"

~~~
    Star looked down at her feet and studied the floor then looked back to the man. "I am Star. Do you know when I can go home?"

7. NickyKnack

( I'm get this one first. Then I'll get Raine and all. Okay? )
    Markus looked over at Dawn and in a dead calm voice said, " Careful! Because I do not carry a trank gun, mine is real. Now, if you can look at that girl, and think she is not starving or that I'm over reacting, then give it your best shot. Because that is what I'll do, right through your head." He kept staring at her until he got a verbal answer.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Goodnight y'all)

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn didn't shift back and didn't respond. She didn't move, not even flinch or blink. She just stared, mimicking Markus. Still and calm. Emotionless and steady. These were things she did well, especially now.

10. NickyKnack

( Okay, just remember, you're the one who shifted for the camera. :lol: Bad, Astrid! )

Raine laughed again as he felt a sharp pain. He grunted and frowned, as his hand found the source of the sting. It was a metal pointy thing, with a bright orange thing on the end. "What is that Astrid? I've ne.." he faultered in his step. He slowly folded to the ground. Very confused as to what was happening. He wasn't tired a minute ago, now he couldn't keep his eyes open. "Ast.." he tried to form the words, before he was completely unable to.
    ~~~
    Carrow ran for the throw again. "Here! Put her under this net. It will work this time. We'll tuck it around her." She explained sinister like, except she had a smile on her face.
    ~~~
    Keira grinned back happily, before she went back to watching the TV.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by