*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It just seems odd. You don't see those often, and all of the cars are black vans. Maybe I'm just being paranoid." Mariam said.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Did the men see her shift???)
    Her ears flattened as the humming sound rumbled in her throat. She wrapped her fluffy tail around his neck for better balance.
    ~
    Buchanan, gasping in horror, and jumped towards the little girl who clung to Carrow's back.
    ~
    "That's alright." Sonora cooed comfortingly to her friend. "We'll be fine as long as were together."

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval cringed a little at a painful shock in his arm and lifted the bandage to see if it had stopped bleeding.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam got some medicine from a cabinet that was for pain. "Here, Diaval. Take these, it'll dull the pain." Mariam said, handing him the medicine.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    The guards were a little surprised but continued down the hallway until they brought him into a room. Ben was there with his hand firmly holding back Skye. "I want you to something, Mark. See, there's something you don't know about your little girl friend here." He said in a cold voice as he gestured to Skye. With a hand signal from Ben a guard came forward and wrapped a spiked collar around Skye's neck and, dragging her across the room, tied her to a post. A few more guards came forward to hold Mark back as Ben warned, "Stay, Mark, were not yet finished."

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Thanks," He smiled taking a few and swallowing them.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You're welcome." She said. She poured three cups of tea and handed one to Gold and one to Diaval, and she drank out of the third one.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval began to slowly sip his tea.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Just then, Harold came in. "Harold! I'm glad you're home. So, Calum tried to get you to just give him Diaval and Gold?" Mariam asked, Harold shrugged. "Yeah. He better get off my back soon, he acts like I can't just quit." Harold said.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark growled and tried again to escape the men, but with so many holding him, he couldn't get away yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by