*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher asked Anna, "Are you ready? We can start out in the parking garage, before we try the streets." He then stood up and took his empty plate and it in the dishwasher. When he came out of the kitchen, he went to try and find his keys from last night. He was looking everywhere for them.

Navar looked at Mixie and shared a conspiring grin. He had found them on the table by the door. But hadn't put them back since he'd cleaned the blood. He out right smiled as he looked at Anna. He finally dug them out of his pocket and held them out on his fingertip. Making them jingling loudly.
    ~~~
    Arran watched as they navigated the room. The made the slightest sound as the flew. Almost as if they were talking while flying.
    ~~~
    Ericsson nodded as he got to the bottom of the stairs. He then opened the door for her, it let back into the hallway. He wasn't sure where they were going. Not just yet, anyways.

2. NickyKnack

Ashton nodded at that. "Well, Dawn. You couldn't have come at a better time and if Markus trusts you, you must have passed his tests. So congratulations. Half the time, I don't even know I'm taking them." She explained dryly.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She tilted her head to the side. "Tests?" She quickly shrugged it off. It didnt matter to her.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie chuckled a little. Zypher and Navar were like siblings.

5. NickyKnack

The helicopter was circling, trying to line up for another shot at the unicorn, when the other woman was seen. The marksman wanted a to snag her as well, so he linked up the shot.... (Tune in tomorrow. :lau )

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to Navar and lifted her eyebrow then chuckled and got up to get them from Navar "You had them for a while."

~~~
    Angela smiled, watching these birds fly around the room quietly. She felt better just to have the birds there, even without a projector to see the sky like that

~~~
    Star walked back out into the hallway then looked to him again, a little confused "You said you were going to take a shower before, where will I be while you are off doing that?"

7. NickyKnack

"Never mind. So how were you captured?" Ashton asked curiously.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    dawn sighed. "I was young. Really young so I don't quite remember it all." She looked at the floor. "I was basically raised here."

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    :)P)
    Avenir grabbed her arm and held it tightly, dragging her to the woods quickly, but Vorsicht kept tripping as she started falling asleep.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher looked up at her words. "What?"

Navar just chuckled softly at him. He loved giving him a hard time. He made it so easy. "Well, we best be off. However, I'm not trusting you with Eleanor in a parking garage. We're heading to a strip mall parking lot. Lots of open spaces. " He said to Jason, as he headed for the door.
    ~~~
    Arran sprawled out on the floor to watch them better.
    ~~~
    Ericsson looked at her confused, "did I? Oh, well, I do need one. Maybe you could stay out here in the gym, then.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by