*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn licked her lips then shook her head. She laid down in the middle of the room and sighed deeply.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher frowned then said, "Oh well, we're going to have to remedy that. No better time then the present. We shall have to teach both of you to drive. Just incase we need a spare. " He looked to Jason, then Navar.

Navar grinned and said, " I've got dibs on Anna! " at Zypher murderous growl. He amended, "I guess, it's Jason then!
    ~~~
    Aurelius continued to smile at Angela. "I can see everyone's future. I must not change the outcome for them. So giving you these doves, doesn't change your future,it just helps you now." She said very quietly.

Arran looked at her and smiled happily. As she went to write down her thanks. To which Aurelius said before she finished,"I know you are, Arran. You are welcome." Arran froze at her words and looked up confused. Aurelius grinned pleasantly. "With you, Your thoughts speak in my mind. I shall leave now. Nice to officially meet you, Angela." She then went to leave.
    ~~~
    Ericsson glanced at Star. He silently watched her a long moment. What had happened. He had been explaining a blush, then a complete blank. That is until she was looking at him expectantly.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus crumpled up the baggy that held his sandwich and got up to get his bottle of water. After talking a few long drinks he asked, "Shall we try for Ashton again?"

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    After a few minutes Vorsicht didn't feel sick anymore. "I'm going to hunt." She told Avenir. "Okay." Avenir said. Vorsicht shifted and began looking for food.

5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    They seamed to ignore Mark and carried him down the hallway towards Skye.
    "In the city, but I crushed it before I left." He replied.

6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn shifted and looked over at him. She stood and brushed herself off. "Who is 'Ashton' exactly?"

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam nodded, "okay, good." She said. She went to go make some tea, "do you guys want any?" Mariam asked, Gold nodded, and then Mariam waited for Diaval's reply.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Thank you," Amar said gratefully, "I don't feel like eating right now. though." She said in a gentle yet firm way. She thought the act was kind, but with all the emotions she was feeling such as pain, loneliness, and fear she had lost her appetite such much so that she felt like she could gag if food touched her lips like the feeling someone who has a fever gets... Which she now had after being given so much medicine on an empty stomach. "Maybe I could eat it later." She said even though she knew she wouldn't. Her head was completely immune to the pain in her stomach that begged for food to the point that she would die from starvation before she would realize that she was hungry. Amar became concerned that she had denied the food knowing that Ashton cared about her, and, Amar, being the last purebred unicorn alive, couldn't die. Ashton knew that Amar needed her strength to heal and would do anything it took to make her eat. Perhaps even something Markus would suggest such as tube feeding against her will along with many other cruel ways for her own good. Amar shivered at the thought, it might even be painful because she would have to stay awoke to eat. She remained silent, as she nervously waited for Ashton's response.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astird made a sound similar to purring as she closed her eyes in enjoyment.
    ~
    Liana broke free and jumped onto Carrow, trying to push her down.
    ~
    "Hmm." Replied Sonora as she watched the tv.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Yes, please." Replied Diaval.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by