*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Animals beneath the tree ran around, playing. Midna smiled at the animals frolicking in this beautiful place.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember smiled a litle then took off, flying over to the waterfall, though she didn't get too close to it.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna did the same. Malfroy flew quickly, for he was excited to see the waterfall.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    “Raine!” Astrid shouted as the man grabbed Raine’s tail feathers, it was a reaction, but as soon as she did it she become disappointed in herself. When Raine flew her she gently stroked his back. “Are you hurt?” She asked, looking at his tail with concern.
    ~
    Liana jumped up and stepped on Buchanan as she got off of the bed. Buchanan exaggerated a grunt and pretended to be hurt. As he got up he doubled over like he had been punched.
    ~
    “Well, what kind of job would we be good at?” Sonora, although excited, worried that she might not be good at anything.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Thank you," Diaval said as he took the cup and slowly sipped it.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    After a few minutes the zoo keeper left and Hope began eating again. People who were visiting got to go into the pen, but with a zoo keeper and they had to stay at a distance, and they had to be over 16 years of age. Hope enjoyed all of the company and treats she got almost constantly.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember landed in a tree near the falls and preened a little in the mist that reached her there

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark nodded a little then nuzzled against her "We will find a way out of here" He said to her

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked at Anna shocked. "You mean all this time, I've been speeding up, I should have been slowing down." He flashed a wicked grin.
    ~~~
    Navar asked, "Would a four door car work, because Zypher has the van and the Audi. He goes for quantity, I go for quality." Navar wiggled his eyebrows at Jason, in a conspiring way. "We'll see how he feels when the shoe is on the other foot."
    ~~~
    Arran took out a paper and handed it to her. It was a picture of the projector she'd ordered for her. It showed what it could do, in the add. She looked curiously at Angela, to see if she liked it.
    ~~~
    Ashton kept her head down. She couldn't look at such a beautiful creation. She felt tears hit her hand and the file that was underneath. "I had to. I'm sorry. So avenge her and make it quick." She said softly.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by