*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "A unicorn." Diaval said slowly, becoming sad as he remembered living in her cave where had stayed right after her parents were killed.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam and Harold stared and almost dropped their forks. "They...exist?" Harold asked, shocked. Even gold was shocked, for she didn't know they existed.
    (Someone needs to make bigfootXD)

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (U could!)
    "Yes. She was tricked though, and now is locked away for the rest of her life." Diaval finished his place and left the table to rinse it.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid tapped his beak gently, “You stop that you silly little raven.” She smiled, as old memories of him were remembered again.
    ~
    Buchanan lifted his head slightly to smile at Carrow.
    ~
    Sonora fixed her hair and reapplied some makeup she had stored in her bag.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher grinned approvingly at Anna. "Good! Then you had all the knowledge, but none of the experience. Now you have both and you're a natural." He replied softly.
    ~~~
    Navar looked at Jason with respect. "That's a very important job. You both are really honorable wolves and not just for that reason. Look how I turned out. I had good intentions, that got twisted to hurt the very one's, we were trying to save. It's all my fault the Amar got caught. I will atone for what I have done to her, if I must die to save her." He said with conviction.
    ~~~
    Arran looked wide-eyed at Angela. She signed, " How did she make sure that it couldn't be replicated? Magic is fascinating to me. I often wondered if it could give me a voice. " She explained.
    ~~~
    Ashton sighed and got up to go to the coffee pot and poured her another cup. She was so tired, but she couldn't sleep just yet. She had to finish her report. The mood Markus was in now, she wasn't taking chances. She walked back to the desk to start writing again.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Hello" Ember said and looked at him then around again "I am going to go back, not that I don't like it here, but I have friends, other shifters who need help. Could we bring them here, the ones that want to stay in a forest and not the city?"

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Look guys, it's...a squatch :p.)
    Harold became angry, but didn't show it as he also got up to rinse off his dish. Now he completely disliked himself, and he doubted that would ever change, for he tried to trick Gold, and unicorn or not, it was a sickening thing to do.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Of course. It's safer here, and don't mention this in the city or else someone who shouldn't know may hear, but we have a dragon on our side, so really, there's no safer place." He said. "Do you want me to come?" He asked.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    :)D)
    Diaval collected the dishwashers and began to load the dishwasher. Afterwards, he started it.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled as she brought the van through another turn then nodded up ahead "Want me to go back in now? Or should we pick up some food for everyone?" She asked then glanced to him and smiled happily

~~~
    "We try, and you did what you thought was best at the time, when we get her and that others out of there, her hand will be better, right? That was the whole point in going there in the first place, for a doctor." Jason said and glanced to him then ahead as he pulled into the lot of the rental place. "Don't beat yourself up for seeking what help you knew about."

~~~
    Angela shrugged "That knowledge has been lost, probably on purpose. But yeah, magic could probably give you a voice."

~~~
    Star watched her then got up and came closer, sniffing at her coffee cup curiously, finally she shifted and pointed to it "What is that?" She asked, not wanting to hurt her or entrap her, but too curious to stop herself now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by