*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark smiled and moved to nuzzle her again "This means that you care about the one you are pressed against"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, it would be safer." Guerrier said. "I'm sure she will stay, if it keeps her baby safe. When do you want to go?" He asked.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (I have to go, but wanted to repost these just incase you didn't see them ;) )

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam waved goodbye and left. Harold sat and began thinking.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember glanced around then looked to him "Today, now" She answered then glanced around again

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Xavier looked up at the door, seeing it was Storm, he smiled proudly. "And how is Storm today? You weren't messing with that griffin again were you?" He asked teasingly, as he looked back at his latest project.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Yes, that is a very beautiful name. :) )

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Guerrier got up. "Let's go, then." He said. Just then, Nightmare came, in her human form. Her purple hair was in a bun and she had a black dress. "I heard there are newcomers." She said happily as everyone got up to show that they were paying attention.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember looked at Nightmare and nodded "Yes, me, Midna and Malfoy" She said and motioned to the threstrals

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare smiled at them. "Wonderful. I hope you all like it here." She said. Midna smiled, she was almost certain she would. "Nightmare." Guerrier said, and Nightmare looked at him. "Yes?" She asked. "I will be gone, finding other shifters. I just want to make sure you are okay with that." "Of course I am." Nightmare replied. Guerrier smiled gratefully. "Okay, we can go." Guerrier told Ember.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by