What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Nightmare smiled at them. "Wonderful. I hope you all like it here." She said. Midna smiled, she was almost certain she would. "Nightmare." Guerrier said, and Nightmare looked at him. "Yes?" She asked. "I will be gone, finding other shifters. I just want to make sure you are okay with that." "Of course I am." Nightmare replied. Guerrier smiled gratefully. "Okay, we can go." Guerrier told Ember.
Ember dipped her head then took off, almost hovering just over head height "It was nice to meet you, we should be back...soon" She said and flew higher

Anna smiled as she brought the van through another turn then nodded up ahead "Want me to go back in now? Or should we pick up some food for everyone?" She asked then glanced to him and smiled happily

~~~

"We try, and you did what you thought was best at the time, when we get her and that others out of there, her hand will be better, right? That was the whole point in going there in the first place, for a doctor." Jason said and glanced to him then ahead as he pulled into the lot of the rental place. "Don't beat yourself up for seeking what help you knew about."

~~~

Angela shrugged "That knowledge has been lost, probably on purpose. But yeah, magic could probably give you a voice."

~~~

Star watched her then got up and came closer, sniffing at her coffee cup curiously, finally she shifted and pointed to it "What is that?" She asked, not wanting to hurt her or entrap her, but too curious to stop herself now.

Zypher thought then said, "Good idea. What shall we get?" As he looked at what restaurants were available.
~~~
Navar looked down at his hands. "Thank you. You are the only one that understands my reasoning. Even Zypher judged me harshly." He replied softly.
~~~
Arran smiled widely and fell back in a happy-go-lucky posture. She hoped it was possible. She had never asked Xavier about it. But maybe now she could have hope that he'd say, yes.
~~~
Ashton looked up at the voice. She then noticed that the unipeg, was in human form and had asked a question. "Oh, how rude of me. Would you like some? It's a hot beverage, made from roasted coffee beans." She stated helpfull.

Last edited:
Zypher thought then said, "Good idea. What shall we get?" As he looked at what restaurants were available.
~~~
Navar looked down at his hands. "Thank you. You are the only one that understands my reasoning. Even Zypher judged me harshly." He replied softly.
~~~
Arran smiled widely and fell back in a happy-go-lucky posture. She hoped it was possible. She had never asked Xavier about it. But maybe now she could have hope that he'd say, yes.
~~~
Ashton looked up at the voice. She then noticed that the unipeg, was in human form and had asked a question. "Oh, how rude of me. Would you like some? It's a hot beverage, made from roasted coffee beans." She stated helpfull.
Anna nodded to the corner bakery again "They make some good food in that one, for both us carnivores and the herbivores" She said and chuckled.

~~~
Jason shrugged then nodded "It's not like we can go to a human doctor if we are hurt, that's also why father's pack has a trained vet on call at all times"

~~~
Angela lay down, watching the other doves again. Very softly, she started singing to them, content enough to do so now.

~~~
Star tilted her head and sniffed the air again "Coffee beans?" She asked and looked at her then to the cup again "I am thirsty" She said softly.

Anna nodded to the corner bakery again "They make some good food in that one, for both us carnivores and the herbivores" She said and chuckled. 

~~~
Jason shrugged then nodded "It's not like we can go to a human doctor if we are hurt, that's also why father's pack has a trained vet on call at all times" 

~~~

Angela lay down, watching the other doves again. Very softly, she started singing to them, content enough to do so now.

~~~

Star tilted her head and sniffed the air again "Coffee beans?" She asked and looked at her then to the cup again "I am thirsty" She said softly.

"Alright, that sounds great. Since you're flying, I buying. " He winked at Anna.
~~~
Navar had a thought. "We'll need their doctor. Because Amar said she can't heal with the shift and if they did surgery, we'll need him to check her progress. They steal us from our lives, let's steal one of them." He said darkly.
~~~
Arran closed her eyes and listened to the beautiful voice.
~~~
Ashton nodded as she got up and went over and got another mug and poured Star one. She brought it back to her. Ashton then set it on the desk.

"Alright, that sounds great. Since you're flying, I buying. " He winked at Anna.
~~~
Navar had a thought. "We'll need their doctor. Because Amar said she can't heal with the shift and if they did surgery, we'll need him to check her progress. They steal us from our lives, let's steal one of them." He said darkly.
~~~
Arran closed her eyes and listened to the beautiful voice.
~~~
Ashton nodded as she got up and went over and got another mug and poured Star one. She brought it back to her. Ashton then set it on the desk.
Anna laughed at the phrase as she turned into the place to get their food for the group. "Alright, though I know both of us could afford it."

~~~
Jason tilted his head, thinking about that "If we did we would need a place to keep them that isn't in the city, and we will have to check everyone for trackers" He said, remembering that part of Anna's story

~~~
Angela didn't sing often, and only in front of those she felt comfortable around, but being a bird, she had a natural singing voice. She finished the song and looked to Arran with a smile

~~~
Star looked at it then to Ashton, frowning a little "You are very tired, why?" She asked then reached for the cup, touching the already heated ceramic tentatively before picking it up to sniff it.

Back
Top Bottom