*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember dipped her head then took off, almost hovering just over head height "It was nice to meet you, we should be back...soon" She said and flew higher

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher thought then said, "Good idea. What shall we get?" As he looked at what restaurants were available.
    ~~~
    Navar looked down at his hands. "Thank you. You are the only one that understands my reasoning. Even Zypher judged me harshly." He replied softly.
    ~~~
    Arran smiled widely and fell back in a happy-go-lucky posture. She hoped it was possible. She had never asked Xavier about it. But maybe now she could have hope that he'd say, yes.
    ~~~
    Ashton looked up at the voice. She then noticed that the unipeg, was in human form and had asked a question. "Oh, how rude of me. Would you like some? It's a hot beverage, made from roasted coffee beans." She stated helpfull.

4. NickyKnack

(Blue, this is for you.)

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Thank you, Nicky!)

Dawn cocked her head to the side, listening to the world around her. She shifted and got closer to Amar. Her 'polar-bear' fur covered her soft brown eyes as she looked at Amar.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded to the corner bakery again "They make some good food in that one, for both us carnivores and the herbivores" She said and chuckled.

~~~
    Jason shrugged then nodded "It's not like we can go to a human doctor if we are hurt, that's also why father's pack has a trained vet on call at all times"

~~~
    Angela lay down, watching the other doves again. Very softly, she started singing to them, content enough to do so now.

~~~
    Star tilted her head and sniffed the air again "Coffee beans?" She asked and looked at her then to the cup again "I am thirsty" She said softly.

7. NickyKnack

"Alright, that sounds great. Since you're flying, I buying. " He winked at Anna.
    ~~~
    Navar had a thought. "We'll need their doctor. Because Amar said she can't heal with the shift and if they did surgery, we'll need him to check her progress. They steal us from our lives, let's steal one of them." He said darkly.
    ~~~
    Arran closed her eyes and listened to the beautiful voice.
    ~~~
    Ashton nodded as she got up and went over and got another mug and poured Star one. She brought it back to her. Ashton then set it on the desk.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna laughed at the phrase as she turned into the place to get their food for the group. "Alright, though I know both of us could afford it."

~~~
    Jason tilted his head, thinking about that "If we did we would need a place to keep them that isn't in the city, and we will have to check everyone for trackers" He said, remembering that part of Anna's story

~~~
    Angela didn't sing often, and only in front of those she felt comfortable around, but being a bird, she had a natural singing voice. She finished the song and looked to Arran with a smile

~~~
    Star looked at it then to Ashton, frowning a little "You are very tired, why?" She asked then reached for the cup, touching the already heated ceramic tentatively before picking it up to sniff it.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Guerrier followed. "Do you know where these shifters are?" He asked her.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "I know where the guardian pack is" Ember answered

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by