*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember nodded and looked to Don again "I will go now too, be careful"

Don dipped his head and stood, turning to go "You both be careful also"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I will." Guerrier said and flew away.

3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember flew off, to find and start breaking cameras while Don headed for the city to find Jason and his pack.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Guerrier bolted towards the mountain as fast as possible. The faded mountain started being more visible every minute.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher pulled out his wallet and handed her more then she needed. "I know. But you can buy next time. Now I love the bear claws here. Please be sure to get some." He said sweetly.
    ~~~
    Navar nodded in agreement. He was already thinking about how they could pull it off.
    ~~~
    Arran wrote, "That's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. " She tore the page and handed it to Angela.
    ~~~
    Ashton sighed as she sat back down at the desk. "Star? That is your name, right? It has been a long day and night. First there was a lengthy operation and a long night watching over Amar. So it's been about 48 hour with no sleep. You might like that better with sugar." She explained to her.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna laughed and got out, taking the money he gave her to get them all something to eat from the restaurant. She returned to the van with the food and got in to go back to the penthouse

~~~
    Jason parked and looked at the rental place "Well, here we are." He said then got out and glanced around the area

~~~
    Angela dipped her head and smiled, blushing at the praise. "Thank you" She said softly

~~~
    Star nodded and frowned then looked at her coffee and tried a tentative sip, then went over to try adding sugar to it like she had suggested "You should sleep, it's not good to go without that" She said softly

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente got out of the water and shifted. She ringed out her hair and walked around.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Guerrier reached the mountain and landed. "Thesterals, head to the woods, now!" He said, and every Thesteral disappeared and bolted towards the woods. You couldn't see the 15 Thesterals flying in the sky.

9. NickyKnack

Raine tilted his head and whispered, "Shift, maybe I can carry your raccoon self and fly us to safety."
    ~~~
    Carrow giggled softly. "Now that usually fixes most things." She teased her.
    ~~~
    Keira face lit up at the prospect. "Where?" She asked curiously.

10. NickyKnack

( Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to. :/ Okay, I'll respond.:p )
    ~~~
    Xavier chuckled softly. "Markus was just here. He's wanting these new collars and cells finished as fast as possible. He said that unipeg can kick down steel doors like it's nothing more then cardboard. What do you think of his cell layout. I'm sure you can come up with something better. "

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by