What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Well, I'll just break the cameras that I see, but will focus on getting the Thesterals." He said obediently. "I guess I should go, now." He said.
Ember nodded and looked to Don again "I will go now too, be careful"

Don dipped his head and stood, turning to go "You both be careful also"

Anna laughed at the phrase as she turned into the place to get their food for the group. "Alright, though I know both of us could afford it."

~~~

Jason tilted his head, thinking about that "If we did we would need a place to keep them that isn't in the city, and we will have to check everyone for trackers" He said, remembering that part of Anna's story

~~~

Angela didn't sing often, and only in front of those she felt comfortable around, but being a bird, she had a natural singing voice. She finished the song and looked to Arran with a smile

~~~

Star looked at it then to Ashton, frowning a little "You are very tired, why?" She asked then reached for the cup, touching the already heated ceramic tentatively before picking it up to sniff it. 

Zypher pulled out his wallet and handed her more then she needed. "I know. But you can buy next time. Now I love the bear claws here. Please be sure to get some." He said sweetly.
~~~
Navar nodded in agreement. He was already thinking about how they could pull it off.
~~~
Arran wrote, "That's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. " She tore the page and handed it to Angela.
~~~
Ashton sighed as she sat back down at the desk. "Star? That is your name, right? It has been a long day and night. First there was a lengthy operation and a long night watching over Amar. So it's been about 48 hour with no sleep. You might like that better with sugar." She explained to her.

Zypher pulled out his wallet and handed her more then she needed. "I know. But you can buy next time. Now I love the bear claws here. Please be sure to get some." He said sweetly.
~~~
Navar nodded in agreement. He was already thinking about how they could pull it off.
~~~
Arran wrote, "That's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. " She tore the page and handed it to Angela.
~~~
Ashton sighed as she sat back down at the desk. "Star? That is your name, right? It has been a long day and night. First there was a lengthy operation and a long night watching over Amar. So it's been about 48 hour with no sleep. You might like that better with sugar." She explained to her.
Anna laughed and got out, taking the money he gave her to get them all something to eat from the restaurant. She returned to the van with the food and got in to go back to the penthouse

~~~
Jason parked and looked at the rental place "Well, here we are." He said then got out and glanced around the area

~~~
Angela dipped her head and smiled, blushing at the praise. "Thank you" She said softly

~~~
Star nodded and frowned then looked at her coffee and tried a tentative sip, then went over to try adding sugar to it like she had suggested "You should sleep, it's not good to go without that" She said softly

Guerrier reached the mountain and landed. "Thesterals, head to the woods, now!" He said, and every Thesteral disappeared and bolted towards the woods. You couldn't see the 15 Thesterals flying in the sky.

Astrid trembled. She slowly lifted Raine to her face, her eyes wide with fear. "What do we do?" Her voice stayed low as she looked to Raine for the answer.
~
Liana saw him smile and gently kicked his side. Buchanan reached out for her but she hid behind Carrow with a squeal.
~
Sonora's face lit up. "Keira, I know a place where we could get a job!"

Raine tilted his head and whispered, "Shift, maybe I can carry your raccoon self and fly us to safety."
~~~
Carrow giggled softly. "Now that usually fixes most things." She teased her.
~~~
Keira face lit up at the prospect. "Where?" She asked curiously.

"Of course not." he returned with a plauful smile. (why didn't u answer Azure?)

( Oh, I didn't know I was supposed to. :/ Okay, I'll respond.:p )
~~~
Xavier chuckled softly. "Markus was just here. He's wanting these new collars and cells finished as fast as possible. He said that unipeg can kick down steel doors like it's nothing more then cardboard. What do you think of his cell layout. I'm sure you can come up with something better. "

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom