*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher grinned widely as she handed him the bag. He took a deep sniff and made a sound of contentment. "Heaven in a bag." He said happily.
    ~~~
    Navar looked around the lot and found a pretty good sized SUV, but no van. "What do you think, could we make this work? If not, maybe we'll go to the Uhaul and rent a van there." He said quietly.
    ~~~
    Arran nodded nicely. Then went back to watching the doves, when the door opened and Markus walked in. He looked over at Arran unapproving. "What's this?" He asked her sternly. Arran sat up and quickly got to her feet, then stared down at the ground. "You may leave. We will however, have words later. Dismissed! " Arran quickly made for the door. Once there she looked back at Angela wide-eyed, before she left. Markus watched the doves then turned to the shifter dove. "Did Arran get those for you?" He asked.
    ~~~
    Ashton sighed again and said, "I should, but at this point, I probably couldn't." She explained by holding up her coffee up.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    " A little," He replied with a shrug.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and watched him then shook her head a little "You made me curious, so I got one for myself also." She said and started the van to go back to their current home.

~~~
    "It might be big enough, but then, why take chances? The extra room might come in handy" Jason said and looked to him again

~~~
    Angela stood when the door opened, the doves landing on her shoulders. She looked at Marcus and shook her head "N-no" She said and moved back a step, easily intimidated "Arran wanted to get a projector for me, but that other girl came in with the doves, she said she ordered them weeks ago, for me"

~~~
    Star tried another sip and smiled a little then looked back to Ashton "What do you mean?" She asked. She didn't know about caffeine

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar gently stroked her fingers through her her curly fur.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember landed on another branch and looked at a camera before touching a wing to it to burn it. She had already destroyed several of them and could see more in her current path

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Gibbs and Burton reported to the surveillance room. He was breathless at what he was watching. Is that what I think it is? Is that a actual Mermaid?" Burton nodded, "Yep! It looks to be. Let's go get her. Markus will give us both a promotion." Gibbs grinned widely and said, "best idea I've heard all day! Let's go."

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Really?" she laughed.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Really, at least for those who love eachother" Mark said softly, still watching her "It is the trust thing, to allow another to have their teeth near your throat"

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn scooted closer as she kept her head on Amar's lap.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The Thesterals landed, barely making a sound. They ripped grass from the ground as they waited, and it looked like grass was just disappearing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by