*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Azure sat on a rock that come up out of the ocean, letting the warm sunlight rays dry her skin.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    The wolves watched quietly then flicked their ears to a second batch coming in. After talking to eacother, all but two wolves then left to help gather the farthest shifters left in the forest

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Sirène swam to shore and shifted. She got up and looked into the sky, it looked like people were floating in midair towards a mountain. She wondered what was going on, because everyone thought Thesterals were extinct, and humans can't fly.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The other Thesterals waited for the shifters and watched the ones who were carrying people disappear into the mountain.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Anna and said, "Well, if you don't like them, then I shall have to bare the burden of your disappointment. "He chuckled softly, as he teased her.
    ~~~
    Navar nodded politely, "Then let's bounce. I think there's a Uhaul dealer off of 37th st." He said on his way to the car. He pulled out his cell phone and looked it up. "Yep, I was right. Are you still good to dive?" He asked Jason on his way to the passenger side.
    ~~~
    Markus smirked at that. "That would be Aurelius. He looked at the birds again, then said," Weeks ago, really? Very interesting, she is always so cryptic. So there must be a reason for them." He looked back at Angela and asked, Why a projector?"
    ~~~
    Ashton smiled nicely. "There is a thing called caffeine, that coffee possesses. It is used to keep humans awake. So, by me being on my fourth cup, I'd say, I'm good for a while." She explained why.

6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn wagged her tail faster and licked her arm. She liked seeing Amar happy.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna laughed and shook her head as she drove tot he penthouse "I am certain you will. Since you like the treats so much" She said and glanced to him then back to the road. They weren't very far, so it didn't take long to return now.

~~~~
    Jason nodded and got in the car to drive to the Uhaul place for something a bit bigger than an SUV was.

~~~
    Angela reached up to pet one of the birds as she looked to him "I am a dove too, and closed in places scare me, make it hard to breath" She said and looked away. She didn't like admitting a weakness like that. "Arran wanted to project or paint a picture of the sky to make it not feel so closed in for me"

~~~
    Star looked at her cup of coffee curiously then back to her "Will this caffeine hurt a shifter?" She asked softly.She had to ask since Ashto had specified 'humans'

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Estelle also noticed the 'flying humans' and hid from them, not wanting to be hurt by whatever they were.

9. NickyKnack

Tomas frowned as Astrid changed into a raccoon. "Get them! Hurry! " He shouted at his men as the raven made to fly off with the raccoon.

Raine growled his anger at the humans, as he gently grabbed ahold of Astrid and flew off. He was aware of shots being fired at them, but in the end, it wasn't a weapon that brought them down. It was Raine's previous exhaustion that won out. As he faltered, they fluttered to the ground. Raine released Astrid and gasped, "Run!" For he was helpless and completely spent. He looked at Astrid with apologetic eyes as the men closed in on them.
    ~~~
    Carrow looked surprised, "It's alive! It's alive! " She screamed playfully.
    Then burst out laughing.
    ~~~
    Keira eyes went wide. "I don't know about that. How do we even find the place. I hear it's top secret. All the shifters that Zypher has ever helped from there, have never seen the outside. They all woke up already there and were drugged when they left on transport. That’s a great idea, Sonora. If we can figure out how to apply for a job there. " Keira explained.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher got out of the van and walked with Anna to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for it. He glanced over at her and smiled deeply, he just couldn't help himself. She had became his everything.
    ~~
    They got to the Uhaul place and looked at the vans. "This is perfect. No seats to limit the space. Perfect for large cargo." He said in code to Jason. As the dealer showed them the van.
    ~~
    Markus watched her mannerisms. " So you're fond of the girl? But then, that was obvious as I walked in. What is your name, dove?" He asked curiously.
    ~~
    Ashton frowned at that. "I don't know if it is harmful to shifters. I was just stating why we drink it. If you'd rather, I could go get you something else." She said helpful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by