What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zypher got out of the van and walked with Anna to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for it. He glanced over at her and smiled deeply, he just couldn't help himself. She had became his everything.
~~
They got to the Uhaul place and looked at the vans. "This is perfect. No seats to limit the space. Perfect for large cargo." He said in code to Jason. As the dealer showed them the van.
~~
Markus watched her mannerisms. " So you're fond of the girl? But then, that was obvious as I walked in. What is your name, dove?" He asked curiously.
~~
Ashton frowned at that. "I don't know if it is harmful to shifters. I was just stating why we drink it. If you'd rather, I could go get you something else." She said helpful.
Anna smiled and started to go with him, but stopped and stared off tot he side until an older man stepped out of the shadows, smiling "Never could hide from your eyes, my Anna" He said then the two came together in a hug

"Father!" Anna hugged him tightly then stepped back "What's wrong, why are you here?" She asked quickly, worried

"Shh, not out here. You have a place we can talk?" Don asked then glanced around them

~~~
"Yeah, this should be perfect for us" Jason said and smiled at him.

~~~
Star looked at the drink, frowning a little then taking a drink of it anyway. "I will drink it" She said afterward then looked to Ashton again

Anna smiled and started to go with him, but stopped and stared off tot he side until an older man stepped out of the shadows, smiling "Never could hide from your eyes, my Anna" He said then the two came together in a hug

"Father!" Anna hugged him tightly then stepped back "What's wrong, why are you here?" She asked quickly, worried

"Shh, not out here. You have a place we can talk?" Don asked then glanced around them

~~~

"Yeah, this should be perfect for us" Jason said and smiled at him.

~~~

Star looked at the drink, frowning a little then taking a drink of it anyway. "I will drink it" She said afterward then looked to Ashton again

Zypher had been alarmed at first, but at their interactions, he slowly took his hand off the gun hilt and moved it back to holding the sack again. He remained silent, as an outsider, it was not his place to interrupt their conversation, so he waited patiently for the introduction.
~~~
Finally done with all the payment and paperwork, they were good to go. "Which do you want to drive back? " He asked curiously with a little grin.
~~~
Angela?
~~~
Ashton felt a little bit better just talking with Star. "Markus made me force feed her, you know. Amar was starving herself. That's why I was in such a state when you got here. Thank you for your touch. It help me so much. It was like a weight had been lifted." She said aimlessly.

Last edited:
Zypher had been alarmed at first, but at their interactions, he slowly took his hand off the gun hilt and moved it back to holding the sack again. He remained silent, as an outsider, it was not his place to interrupt their conversation, so he waited patiently for the introduction.
~~~
Finally done with all the payment and paperwork, they were good to go. "Which do you want to drive back? " He asked curiously with a little grin.
~~~
Angela?
~~~
Ashton felt a little bit better just talking with Star. "Markus made me force feed her, you know. Amar was starving herself. That's why I was in such a state when you got here. Thank you for your touch. It help me so much. It was like a weight had been lifted." She said aimlessly.
Anna smiled and led her father to the elevator and Zypher "Father, this is Zypher, Zypher this is Don, my father and the alpha of the Guardian pack."

~~~
"Either one" Jason said and grinned "I know you want to drive your Elanor again."

~~~
"Angela" She answered and watched him closely. She didn't know if she wanted to trust him or not yet

~~
Star smiled and tilted her head "Just the touch made you feel better?" She asked curiously.

Anna smiled and led her father to the elevator and Zypher "Father, this is Zypher, Zypher this is Don, my father and the alpha of the Guardian pack."

~~~

"Either one" Jason said and grinned "I know you want to drive your Elanor again."

~~~
"Angela" She answered and watched him closely. She didn't know if she wanted to trust him or not yet

~~

Star smiled and tilted her head "Just the touch made you feel better?" She asked curiously. 

Zypher closed his eyes and bowed his head. "It is truly an honor to make your acquaintance." he said reverently.
~~~
"Yeah, but your not familiar with the van, so I'll drive it back." He explained as he got in the van. He rolled the window down. "Not a scratch. I mean it Jason." He the grinned widely.
~~~
"What a pretty name. So do all shifters interact with regular animals. They don't fear you? They don't see you as different, with your humanness?" He asked her quietly.
~~~
Ashton sighed as she thought about it. "Absolutely, I had thought you were here to kill me. But then you touched me and helped me. I wasn't prepared for that." She explained truthfully.

Zypher closed his eyes and bowed his head. "It is truly an honor to make your acquaintance." he said reverently.
~~~
"Yeah, but your not familiar with the van, so I'll drive it back." He explained as he got in the van. He rolled the window down. "Not a scratch. I mean it Jason." He the grinned widely.
~~~
"What a pretty name. So do all shifters interact with regular animals. They don't fear you? They don't see you as different, with your humanness?" He asked her quietly.
~~~
Ashton sighed as she thought about it. "Absolutely, I had thought you were here to kill me. But then you touched me and helped me. I wasn't prepared for that." She explained truthfully.
Don looked at him then to Anna"Oh, I like him, he has manners" He said then laughed when Anna just shook her head and got in the elevator. Don reached over to lightly touch his shoulder "Come on, lad, let us get to a place we can talk freely" He said, following Anna into the elevator

~~~
Jason shrugged and headed for the car again "Why not, I like Elanor" He teased as he left and got in the car to go back to the hotel

~~
Angela shrugged and looked at the doves, cooing to them a moment then looking back to him again "They are doves, so they understand me in either form, I never tried talking to a non shifter animal that wasn't the same family. None ever tried to talk to me either"

~~
Star looked at her coffee, thinking on what was said "I did not know I could do that, there is so much I don't know" She said and set the cup down, moving back tot he wall to sit over there again

Don looked at him then to Anna"Oh, I like him, he has manners" He said then laughed when Anna just shook her head and got in the elevator. Don reached over to lightly touch his shoulder "Come on, lad, let us get to a place we can talk freely" He said, following Anna into the elevator 

~~~

Jason shrugged and headed for the car again "Why not, I like Elanor" He teased as he left and got in the car to go back to the hotel

~~

Angela shrugged and looked at the doves, cooing to them a moment then looking back to him again "They are doves, so they understand me in either form, I never tried talking to a non shifter animal that wasn't the same family. None ever tried to talk to me either"

~~
Star looked at her coffee, thinking on what was said "I did not know I could do that, there is so much I don't know" She said and set the cup down, moving back tot he wall to sit over there again

At his words, Zypher glanced up. He then followed them into the elevator and pushed his floor.
~~~
(You better not take Eleanor to that hotel. :p )
Navar followed Jason back to the penthouse parking garage. He had to admit, he was relieved he wasn't going to have to use his girl. He knew Zypher had to be messing with him. Like Jason had said, they needed room and that car had none. Oh, he'd get that hyena back. He better look out.
~~
Markus slowly raised his hand up to one of the doves. To see what they would do, while he said, "That's an interesting theory to try out. One, I'm going to look into."
~~
Ashton got up and went to the other room and came back with a chair with wheels. "Here, you don't need to sit on the floor. Please use this." She said softly.

At his words, Zypher glanced up. He then followed them into the elevator and pushed his floor.
~~~
(You better not take Eleanor to that hotel.
tongue.png
)
Navar followed Jason back to the penthouse parking garage. He had to admit, he was relieved he wasn't going to have to use his girl. He knew Zypher had to be messing with him. Like Jason had said, they needed room and that car had none. Oh, he'd get that hyena back. He better look out.
~~
Markus slowly raised his hand up to one of the doves. To see what they would do, while he said, "That's an interesting theory to try out. One, I'm going to look into."
~~
Ashton got up and went to the other room and came back with a chair with wheels. "Here, you don't need to sit on the floor. Please use this." She said softly.
Don watched him, tilting his head a little and looking from him to Anna and back "You are a part of this new pack then?" He asked curiously

~~~
(lol)
Jason drove to the parking garage and parked in the same place they had gotten the car out of before. He got out and headed to Navar to give him the keys then head for the elevator, but paused before they got there and looked around, sniffing the air "Father?"

~~~
One then the other took off and flew around the room erratically, as they usually would when spooked by anything. Angela moved another step away from him and shook her head "Please, no predators" She begged him quickly

~~~
Star blinked and looked at her then quietly got up and sat in the chair, looking to the wheels on it and moving it a little, experimentally. She smiled at it then looked to her again "It moves" She said and looked down again. In some ways she still acted like a child, since there was so little she knew aboutt he human world.

Don watched him, tilting his head a little and looking from him to Anna and back "You are a part of this new pack then?" He asked curiously

~~~

(lol)

Jason drove to the parking garage and parked in the same place they had gotten the car out of before. He got out and headed to Navar to give him the keys then head for the elevator, but paused before they got there and looked around, sniffing the air "Father?"

~~~

One then the other took off and flew around the room erratically, as they usually would when spooked by anything. Angela moved another step away from him and shook her head "Please, no predators" She begged him quickly

~~~

Star blinked and looked at her then quietly got up and sat in the chair, looking to the wheels on it and moving it a little, experimentally. She smiled at it then looked to her again "It moves" She said and looked down again. In some ways she still acted like a child, since there was so little she knew aboutt he human world. 

"Yes, sir. Anna has out of the goodness of her heart had allowed a misfit, such as myself, into her pack." He replied with a smile.
~~~
"No, Jason. I'm Navar! " Navar teased him. He had already smelled the new wolf scent. As well as Zypher and Anna's. Oh, and baked goods, Yummy.
~~
Markus smirked at her fear. "Why not predators? You could be in your human form. " He asked curiously.
~~
Ashton grinned widely and said, "This is the best part." She then spun in the chair. Coming to a stop with a chuckle, as she looked at Star.

"Yes, sir. Anna has out of the goodness of her heart had allowed a misfit, such as myself, into her pack." He replied with a smile.
~~~
"No, Jason. I'm Navar! " Navar teased him. He had already smelled the new wolf scent. As well as Zypher and Anna's. Oh, and baked goods, Yummy.
~~
Markus smirked at her fear. "Why not predators? You could be in your human form. " He asked curiously.
~~
Ashton grinned widely and said, "This is the best part." She then spun in the chair. Coming to a stop with a chuckle, as she looked at Star.
"A misfit?" Don asked and looked to Anna. Anna shook her head and glanced to her father then sighed "His mom was like that rogue, and he came from a matriarchal society where she ruled." Anna said, and apparently that was enough because Don just nodded and didn't ask anything else before the elevator dinged and they arrived at their floor

~~~
Jason looked to him to explain then saw that he was playing, but he was worried, what reason could his father have to come here?"

~~~
"They do not care" Angela said and drew back further until her back touched the wall.

~~
Star watched her then tried it herself, laughing at the experience of spinning the chair. She stopped and grinned at Ashton

"A misfit?" Don asked and looked to Anna. Anna shook her head and glanced to her father then sighed "His mom was like that rogue, and he came from a matriarchal society where she ruled." Anna said, and apparently that was enough because Don just nodded and didn't ask anything else before the elevator dinged and they arrived at their floor

~~~

Jason looked to him to explain then saw that he was playing, but he was worried, what reason could his father have to come here?"

~~~

"They do not care" Angela said and drew back further until her back touched the wall. 

~~

Star watched her then tried it herself, laughing at the experience of spinning the chair. She stopped and grinned at Ashton 

Zypher glanced at Anna, then her father, as they walked to the door. He unlocked it and opened the door and walked inside. Shutting the door behind them all, as they walked in.

Cadeon and Nashton were watching TV Cadeon called over his shoulder, "Hey they survived. How di....." he frowned slightly as he looked over and saw the new male. Nashton shifted to a skunk and climbed up on the back of the couch. Ready to spray if need be.
~~
Navar watched Jason. He could tell he was worried. "Let's go find out what's up. He meet up with Anna and Zypher. So they must be up in the penthouse, by now." He said as they waited for the elevator. "Maybe it's nothing. " He said reflectively.
~~
Markus nodded as he stepped another step closer. He was testing her. He glanced at the other doves and then looked back at Angela. "Do you think that I'm stupid, Angela? You were rescued by a wolf and a Lynx. What do you think that makes them, then?" He demanded harshly. "You play the sweet innocent, while you lie to my face." He returned.
~~
Ashton grinned widely at the enjoyment Star found in the chair. Ashton did it again. She hadn't done it in years. But Starman it new again. She laughed like she hadn't in a while.

Back
Top Bottom