*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Right after work Mixie started going home.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "I take it Jason isn't here" Don said as he took a seat with Anna beside him.
    "No sir, we went out to learn to drive today." Anna answered and waited for him to continue
    "I would rather only say this all once, so we will wait for him, go ahead and eat, I can smell that you were going to" Don replied and did ust that, waiting and watching the others

~~~
    Jason was quick to follow him onto the elevator, where the scent of the elder wolf was stronger, along with Anna and Zypher's scents

~~~
    "Collar?" She asked and moved, she did not want to be collared like some domesticated animal. That and she feltt he magic on the collar, though like usual she had no idea what the magic did. His tone of voice only made her more scared, made her want to escape

~~~
    Star giggled and shook her head then looked to her "It was fun" She said then laughed, making little half spin motions in the chair.

3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember moved in her grip, scared when she was more asleep than awake, though that fear helped to wake her and made her start to try to get out of her grip

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When she felt the jerks she landed and placed her on the ground. "You were caught in a net." She said.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher sat quietly by Anna, until he had a thought.. "I could call Navar and see where they are." He said helpful.
    ~~~
    Navar watched the numbers go up , then when the doors opened he stepped out to walk to Zypher's door and walked inside.
    ~~~
    "I see it's the hard way, so be it." He said as he pulled his gun out and aimed it at the male turtle dove and cocked it, then looked back at her. Holding out the chain collar to her. "Well?" He asked curiously.
    ~~~
    Ashton sighed deeply, "Yes it was." She admitted.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember looked up at the thestrael groggily then settled her feathers and looked around them "I was?" She shook her head, puffing out her feathers

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm afraid, yes." She said with a sigh. "But you're fine now. Though, I suggest you go to the mountain, they could be looking for you." She explained.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to the door as Navar then Jason came in and smiled "Well, no need now" She said and waited. Don stood, looking to Jason as the younger wolf walked over to him to take his hand "Father" Jason said then moved around to take a seat with them all. "What is going on?"

"A griffen came to me this morning with the blue phoenix and offered all shifters sanctuary on the tall mountain to the east. The pack is clearing the last of the shifters from what is left of Moonhaven now and going there. It is a place to take your mythicals when you release them from confinement." Don said, confident they would succeed

~~~
    "No" Angela said and held out a hand, calling both doves to her again and holding them then looking at him, showing fear. She set the birds on their cage then looked to him again. She hesitated then took reluctant steps towards him, wanting only to go away from him instead.

~~~
    Star smiled and looked at her again then to the floor

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember sighed and nodded a little "I suppose so" She said after a minute

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Hippogriff, not Griffin;))

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by