1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. Boring :(

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nightmare landed onto a clear space on the mountain and shifted to human. She began redoing her bun.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn suddenly remember that she had a job to do. She look at Ashton. "I have to go, but Id love to learn more about your work later." With that, she shifted and scampered off.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton smiled as she saw Dawn run off. She went back to the room she was at before and got in bed and went to sleep almost immediately.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn went back to find the girl. (It was Amar, right?) She dashed silently down the hall, taking in the new smells as she ran.

5. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yeah, we walked in last time. There was a side road, not sure if it goes anywhere or not." Jason said and looked to Navar then back to Zypher and the others. "It was just before where we had to hide from that car." He reminded them.

~~~
    Estelle stirred again, opening her eyes groggily to look around herself. This place was unfamiliar to her and the charge of adrenaline helped to push back to effects of the drugs. She lifted her head, calling out as she tried unsteadily to stand She couldn't yet and ended up just moving back from the people then stopping, laying on her belly with her head raised

7. Garjzla

She nodded, "yeah. It wasn't odd for him, though, since she never shifted." Sirène explained.

8. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

9. Garjzla

"It's fine. And yes, she was, or else I wouldn't be one." She said.

10. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by