What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Nightmare landed onto a clear space on the mountain and shifted to human. She began redoing her bun.

Last edited:
Zypher nodded to them as they went to stand by Navar. Nashton and Cadeon decided to go with Anna and Zypher. After everything settled down, Zypher looked to Jason and Anna. "Alright you have been there before. You know the place better then me. I only had photos and Anna's map. So I hand the getting there to you. I would like to walk in, it's quieter and less of a chance of being seen. Do you know of a off road place about a mile from the prison, where the vans won't be seen?" He inquired.
~~~
Markus turned as he heard the massive elevator come down again and the doors slowly open. Perfect timing, he thought. He silently watched as the truck pulled forward out of the elevator. He already had the hoist ready and waiting. He knew exactly where he was putting the dragon. For it was the prize of his Menagerie. The truck backed up to the hoist. It was made for moving whales so it should work for a sleeping dragon. Two men opened the back door of the truck. Markus went for a closer look. It was gorgeous. The gold just gleamed. He supervised as the team of biologists unloaded the dragon. Once they were ready to move it. He walked along with them. This beauty was getting one of the largest cells, Menagerie had. As the cell door opened he saw Xavier busy spelling the enclosure, as they walked it into the room. They generally set the dragon down and rolled her to get the hoist sling out from under it. Markus then nodded to Xavier to put the collar on it, before it woke.
(I can't wait until they know it's a her and they know her name. :p )

"Yeah, we walked in last time. There was a side road, not sure if it goes anywhere or not." Jason said and looked to Navar then back to Zypher and the others. "It was just before where we had to hide from that car." He reminded them.

~~~
Estelle stirred again, opening her eyes groggily to look around herself. This place was unfamiliar to her and the charge of adrenaline helped to push back to effects of the drugs. She lifted her head, calling out as she tried unsteadily to stand She couldn't yet and ended up just moving back from the people then stopping, laying on her belly with her head raised

Back
Top Bottom