*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Probably, unless you've lived in the woods that are now cut down." She said. "Now the only way someone can be a shifter is if one or both of their parents are shifters." Sirène explained.

2. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Azure looked behind her for a moment to see the men chasing her, but she quickly turned to look ahead of her.
    ~
    (OK)
    Astrid watched with concern, "They'll still know to come this way, since it was the last location the device gave. We should keep walking, or they might find us."
    ~
    Liana screamed playfully and squirmed as Buchanan watched them play with admiration.
    ~
    Sonora looked up from her book, smiled, and continued to read.
    "Should I leave?" Storm said while signing to Arran.
    ~
    Amar slowly began to wake. She opened her eyes a little and smiled seeing that Star was still there.
    ~
    "Ok." Skye settled down beside him.
    Diaval was just hoping that someone would hire him.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Yep)

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She shook her head, "No, usually you spend years there and then become a shifter. You must've had a shifter parent."

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold got out of the car and waited for the others.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"Good, that sounds perfect. Alright then, we're burning daylight. We'll follow you guys" He said, as he looked to Anna to get her opinion.
    ~~~
    Markus watched the awesome power of the golden dragon. "Easy, we have a doctor that can fix your wing. I have sent for her. She will be her by to night. Please try not to hurt it further. I am Markus, i want to help you." Markus said soothingly.

"Perhaps Storm could help calm her down. Xavier suggested.

Markus nodded thoughtful then said, "Her? Well, that might be a good idea. If he wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it."

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  8. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "They may not even know. I mean, you didn't." She said.

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Gibbs grinned. He knew she was head for a dead end hallway. There were two cell down that was. One was Degan's and the other the black unicorns. He called up to control and arranged to have Degan's outside door opened. They could lock her in there for now. The voice on the walkie said, "Gibbs it a go." He called back, "Roger that, stand ready." The then nodded to the men and started chasing her down the hallway.
    ~~~
    Raine shifted back and nodded. "I believe you're right. We should start walking again. How much further do we have?" He asked as he cradled his arm, to keep from jarring it as he stepped over the rough terrain.
    ~~~
    Carrow looked up at Buchanan. "Ok, I've had my fill. You can have the rest." She said as she handed Liana over to him.
    ~~~
    Keira sat and also started to read the big cat encyclopedia. She had no idea there were so many different types.
    ~~~
    Arran looked to Angela, then looked back at Storm and signed, " Not if you don't want to. We were just listening to music." She explained with a grin.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by