*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare opened her eyes and looked at Taylor. "Is something troubling you?" She asked in a tired voice.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and grinned also. "Yes, let's" She said then laughed softly. She was excites and a little scared, but wanted so much to rescue as many people as they could and get rid of this prison forever

~~
    Jason caught the keys and got in te drivers seat, starting the uhaul and waiting for them to get in before leading Zypher in his van to the road they had passed the last time he had gone out that way.

~~~
    Estelle watched Marcus and the wizard quietly, eventually lifting her head again, though this time without the dizzy feeling. She turned her head to look at her wing, lightly nudging it then looking around this room. She wondered where she was and who these creatures were with her...then she wondered if they were edible, though she said nothing yet.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher followed Jason quietly. He was putting a lot of faith, that Markus hadn't moved the unicorn and unipeg to Menagerie. Ericsson had told him that they were still there. But that was a day ago. He hadn't told anyone about Menagerie yet. There wasn't really very much to say. Unfortunately Ericsson, didn't have security clearance to go there yet. But they'd cross that bridge when they got to it.
    ~~~
    Navar looked around that the scenery. He was thinking about Amar. He hoped she was alright. He also hoped those doctors were good enough to fix her hand or else he brought her there in vain.
    ~~~
    Markus saw her watching them. He looked at Xavier and said, "How good is that collar? She thinking about something."

Xavier glanced over at the dragon and looked back. "The spell commands control it. She will learn the hard way, if you have to use them. For it packs a serious charge of lightning magic." He said quietly.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was watching the scenery also "Nearly there" She said just moments before Jason flashed his turn signal and turned onto a smaller side road where they would be able to hide the vehicles until they needed them again. He found a place to park that was off even the side road, hidden away to give them the most chance of not being found then parked and turned off the truck "Keys in here or with us?" He asked and looked to Navar. There were pros and cons to each move

~~~
    Estelle looked to Marcus at his words, frowning, though it was hard to tell against her scales. They spoke, so they weren't edible, though she had never seen anything like them before. She snorted then stood up, testing her control of her legs then scratching at the odd feeling of the collar on her neck. It wasn't itchy, just strange and she soon stopped, looking around again then calling out for her parents using only the dragon language.

6. NickyKnack

Navar thought, "I say leave them. It could get hairy in there. That way they'll be here, no matter who makes it back." He shrugged before getting out.

Zypher looked around and said, "Jason this is a perfect place. From here, which way to the prison? " He asked

Cadeon looked over at Nashton. He looked scared. But when he saw that Cadeon was watching, he put on a brave face and got out to join the others.
    ~~~
    "Should we leave her? I think we're only agitating her." Markus asked Xavier.

Xavier frowned slightly as he listened. "I think she calling for someone. perhaps a mate or a young. But then she is not very old, maybe she calls for her parents." He explained logically.

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika got out and waited. He was really nervous, but he didn't show it. It didn't matter how nervous he was, it wasn't important.

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Azure became mad at his words, what was she suppose to do? she had no other choice. Grunting in frustration she pounded on the door. "Let me out of here!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, but soon she gave up, closing her eyes sadly at her defeat.
    (Storm can help calm down the dragon if someone comes to get him ;) )
    Storm smiled warmly. "Thanks." He looked to Arran and signed "What are you?"
    ~
    Amar made her self sit up and stretched.
    ~
    Skye smiled before falling to sleep.
    (Yeah)
    Diaval shrugged, he had no preference.

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid strained to look ahead, "Just a little farther, I think."
    ~
    Buchanan, seeing that Liana was worn out, cradled her in his arms.
    ~
    Having finished reading her book Sonora began to read another one.

10. NickyKnack

Ashton awoke to a knock on the doorframe. She looked up to see Ericsson. He smiled shyly at her. "Hey, I so sorry to wake you, but Markus needs you at Menagerie. There is a dragon with a broken wing. The transport is waiting for you."

Ashton sat up quickly. "A dragon? Now it's not Storm, is it? " when he shook his head. She asked, "It's a new one, Wow! Okay, let me get my things together. I'll meet them in fifteen minutes." She said as she stood up.

Ericsson nodded as he turned to leave. "I'll tell them you're on your way." He said over his shoulder.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by