*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "If it's about your family, I can take you to them. I'm nearly 70 feet long in dragon form, no one would catch us." Nightmare said.

3. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I am a Thesteral dragon, so I can make myself invisible. I've flown over the city many times." She explained.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine was quite as he walked along. He was replaying the would of and could of's.
    ~~~
    The phone rang and Carrow went to answer it. When she looked at caller ID, she saw it was Nix. She then answered and said, "Hello? Hey, Nix. Well yes, I just had to get away awhile. Yes, it's finished. Umm, sure, I'll bring it over. Oh, you're here, well, I guess I'll run it down to you then. Alright, I'm on my way." She ended the call and set her cell phone back down on the table. "That's my agent, Nix. I'm just going to run it painting down to him. He waiting in the parking garage. So, I'll be right back." She explained, as she went into the dinning room to get it.
    ~~~
    Keira glanced up and said as she thumped though the book. "I wonder what type of big cat they have?

6. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She nodded, "okay. Just tell me when you want to go, even now would be fine."

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Degan shook his head at her words. "Yeah, that will happen. You might as well make yourself comfortable. It could be awhile. Take it from a long time captive. I'm Degan by the way. So how did you get to be running around this place? Markus is usually way more careful then this." He said as he returned to his chair and picked up his book again. He pretend lack of interest, but he was watching her over the book. This was the fist shifted he'd talked to, other than Aurelius.
    ~~~
    Arran blushed. Then signed, "I'm just a human handler. Not a shifter." She looked around to hid her embarrassment.
    ~~~
    Sands walkie went off. He answered, "This is Sands." A man asked, "Is Aurelius still there?" Sands confirmed, " Yes she's still here." The man said," Markus wants her to find Storm and tell him Xavier needs him." Sands said, " Ok, I will." He then looked at her and shrugged. She smiled reassuringly. "It's just Estelle, a golden dragon." Aurelius whispered as she got up to leave. "I'll see you again Rio. So take it easy." She left the room and went to where she knew Storm was. When the door opened she told Storm, "Xavier and Markus need you. They have brought in a wounded dragon and she is very up set." She looked to Arran and Angela, then waved friendly.

Arran looked wide-eyed at Angela. Then back to Aurelius.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason nodded and put the keys above the visor then got out and went around to load up so they could go, "Just under a mile, that way" He said and pointed out the direction.

Anna got out and looked around for cameras before getting her weapons ready.

~~~
    Estelle went quiet and looked to the speaker, watching them both again. She tilted her head again, wondering about them

Star looked to her and smiled gently "Felling better?" She asked softly then looked around the room. "Maybe we can talk to the doctor and see if you are healed enough to get that pin out so you can shift when you want to." She said hopefully

~~~
    (Morning?)
    Angela waved back to Auelius then looked to Arran "Another dragon?"

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn walked quietly up to Amar and looked up at her. The dog's tail wagged steadily.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by