*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It's alright. Let's not get distracted with the cameras, we should be going." She said.

2. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice smiled as she said "Hi!" To Carly. Katrice looked around eagerly as she trotted out the door. Katrice yelled back to Ember and said "I am going to take a stroll in the woods..." Katrice cantered off into the woods, shooting bow, and feeling at home. She saw the cameras, but ignores them. She thought "I will never let anyone take away my home, at whatever the cost may be!"

3. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    What animal is nightmare?)

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Be careful, I mean it, you don't want to get caught." Ember said as a reply.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Nightmare is a dragon, but she's in human form right now.)

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher nodded to Jason as he put on the vest Navar handed him. "Ok, now i know there are two towers. If Mika could do a fly by, we'll know if they are actively being guarded. That will determine our next course of action." He said as he got his guns and filled his pockets with spare clips.

Navar then handed out vests to everyone else. "It's just in case they are using live rounds, that and it will help some with the tranks too." He said off handedly.
    ~~~
    Markus looked back at the dragon. She was very interesting. She watched them as much as they were watching her.
    ~~~
    Ashton was gathering her things. She had to hurry, that dragon had to be in a lot of pain. She looked up as Ericsson came back. "I'm almost ready. I just want to say good bye to Star, Amar and Dawn." He looked at his watch and grinned as he shook his head. "If you make it quick. You know how Markus can be." He reminded her gently. She looked at him and said dryly, "If he doesn't like it, he can fire me. Oh, wait. He can't, because I'm the only doctor/ veteran he has." She handed him her bag as she walked out of the room. Ericsson shook his head she had spunk. He really cared for Ashton because of thst. She didn't take anything form no one. He turned and quietly followed after her.
    ~~~
    Arran watched Storm leave with Aurelius. She then quickly signed, "Wow! I wonder what kind of dragon it is? Hopefully not a fire dragon. " She speculated with wide eyes.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika shifted. He wasn't as nervous in this form, and he went to do as he was told.

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine looked up at her words. And sure enough, there the city loomed. Large and ominous, but a whole lot safer then the woods now. He never thought he would ever think that. "Maybe we'll be able to get a cab to that Zypher's address." He said as he headed down the last little bit of rough terrain.
    ~~~
    Carrow beamed with pride. She had never had anyone care about her like that. She giggled softly dispite herself. "How about I make him come up for the painting? Would that be better?" She asked curiously.
    ~~~
    Keira nodded thoughtfully and said, "That wouldn't be too shabby. I love Tigers, expecially white ones. Maybe because you don't see them in the wild." She stared off deep in thought, before going back to her book, with as shrug of Jerusalem shoulders.

9. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna and Jason got the vests on and made sure they could reach their weapons still. They glanced to eachother and grinned a little "Good hunting' Each said softly, a part of their father's ritual before a hunt of any kind, and this was a form of a hunt.

~~~
    "What are you?" Estelle asked finally. She didn't bother shifting, her dragon form able to handle most spoken words. She tilted her head a little then glanced around again before looking at her wing once more.

~~~
    Star was just exiting the room with Amar and Dawn

~~~
    Angela shrugged a little "I don't know, I wish we could go see it" She said softly. She liked looking at the dragons. They were a form of predator, but oddly she wasn't scared of them, or at least not Storm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by