*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare looked at her calmly, her purple hair did make her look weird. "Ma'am, I'm not one of her weird friends, I think either me or Taylor need to speak to you about something incredibly important." She stated plainly, being as polite as possible.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar waited beside Star for Dawn's reply.
    ~
    "Good morning." She said with a yawn, the straightened her hair.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar stood outside the door, when she heard Ashton walking down the hallway.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( So sorry I missed this. )

Zypher help Nashton with his vest and nodded proudly at the teen. Then patted him on the arm. He looked to Anna and Jason while he waited for Mika to get back. He hoped there were no guards, but they would cross that bridge when they got there.

Navar came over to show Cadeon and Nashton how to work the guns.
    ~~~
    Markus looked up at the question. "We are humans. You have never seen humans before? " He asked shocked.
    ~~~
    Ashton saw them coming out into the hallway. "Just the ones I was coming to see. I have to leave. I'm needed elsewhere. So you girls need to be good and I'll see you when I'm finished with the emergency." She said as she looked at each one.
    ~~~
    Arran thought about dragons. Of course she only had Storm to compare them to. But what if they were savage and hated humans. They scared her. Like the large crocodiles, nothing but teeth and muscle. She shuddered at the thought. She finally signed, "I don't know about that. They could be dangerous I guess."

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark smiled at her again and looked around "We have to get out of this place."

Jason and Anna took flanking positions, watching the area while they waited for Mika to return

~~~
    Estelle looked to him again then shook her head "No. Where am I?" She asked, thinking about what he had said already. She didn't want to stay in this confined place.

~~~
    Star looked to Ashton and smiled then frowned a little "Emergency?" She asked and looked to Amar again then back to Ashton. She wasn't sure about her leaving without them, or about being 'good' since that likely meant not trying to leave, so she didn't say anything about that.

~~~
    "They are predators" Angela agreed then shrugged a little "But they are so powerful too. I saw one once, a blue dragon that lived in the ocean. I couldn't get near it, but I did see it."

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mike flew past the prison, tweeting loudly.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

Zypher watched the sky and trees, waiting.

Navar and Cadeon watched in the opposite direction from Anna and Jason. While Nashton watched for Mika too.
    (Did you want there to be guards? Your choice. Or did you want to leave it up to ColorParakeet? )
    ~~~
    "Deep underground. So what is your name? "Markus asked curiously.
    ~~~
    Arran looked to Angela and opened her mouth. Then signed, "A sea dragon? Oh, I bet the blue was absolutely amazing."

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar felt a little shy and nervous. She tried to think of something to say but couldn't.
    (What happened to Storm, Aurelius was taking told him he was needed but then I didn't hear anything after that.)
    Skye sighed as she sat up. "I know."

10. NickyKnack

( Menagerie is not the prison! It is deep underground in an undisclosed location. :( )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by