*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Oh, oops! )
    The guards weren't paying attention to a singing bird.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "I hope you return soon Ashton" Star said gently then looked to Ericsson

Estelle looked to the door when it opened, stopping to see who or what it was

3. NickyKnack

Raine nodded as he kept moving.
    ~~~
    Carrow went to get the painting and came back with it. She got the elevator key from around her neck and opened it. "Let's go then and get this over with." She said.
    ~~~
    Keira nodded thoughtfully at that. As she read her book.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika flew away, saying "bye!" In bird form, but he was sure they were out of ear shot. He landed in front of the group and shifted. "Well, they didn't seem to notice a singing bird in their face." He said with a chuckle.

5. NickyKnack

Markus was about to answer when the door opened and he saw Storm.

Xavier smiled brightly at Storm.
    ~~~
    Arran listened to her with awe. She couldn't imagine seeing such a great thing. Her life was not an adventure.

6. NickyKnack

Zypher grinned at that. "Anna how's you aim with a standard rifle. One for you, one for me. I love pop shots at the enemy. Navar did you by chance bring silencers?" Navar grabbed some out of a bag. "Absolutely, what good is it to sneaking in, if your guns aren't quite?" He asked with humor.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Jason is a bit better, but we are still two of the best shots in the pack, before we left them." Anna said and came over to get a silencer for her rifle

Estelle tilted her head at the newcomer "Who are you?" She asked, both curious and scared at new people coming in.

~~~
    Angela smiled a little at her surprise then sighed and turned to lay down again. "It was wonderful, and now I have seen two dragons"

8. NickyKnack

Ashton called back to Star, "Thank you. As do I. I just wish we could have met under different circumstances."

Ericsson looked at Star and smiled nicely. He then looked at the two he didn't know. "Hello, I'm Ericsson. Who might you two be?" He asked curiously.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled satisfied with that. "Good! I'd like to see him in action. Jason will also know where we can get the best shot and angle from." He said as he started in the direction Jason had said the prison was. Navar, Cadeon and Nashton started walking too.
    ~~~
    "Maybe I could seek you in to see that one and make it three." Arran signed. Then blushed at the thought of breaking the rules.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika knew how to shoot, but it made him nervous, shooting a living thing. But he thought about the animals they've captured, and it helped him a little.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by