*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ericsson looked at Amar seriously, "You could of hurt yourself badly. If she told you not to shift, then it was for a good reason. She doesn't lie. But you seen to be fine, so disaster divergent."He said quietly.
    ~~~
    Zypher smelled the faint traces of blood in the air and knew that the wolves had hit their marks. He then stepped up to the fence and started to cut the chain link with the heavy duty wire cutters.
    ~~~
    Arran shrugged but she still felt bad. Angela was such a free spirit. She then focused on the doves talking to eachother.
    ~~~
    Markus look at the dragon and said, "I have a doctor that is on her way. I know that wing must hurt. Will you let her work to make it better?" He asked her.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star also watched Amar to see how she reacted to that.

~~~
    Anna and Jason waited a bit to make sure no one else would come out then slipped down from their posts to join Zypher at the fence.

~~~
    Angela also looked to the doves, both of whom were cooing to eachother about the place they were in.

~~~
    Estelle was unsure so she didn't answer, looking from Storm to Marcus and back again.

3. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare scratched the back of her head, feeling awkward.

5. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I think you need to tell her why you must go, though." She said. She wanted Taylor's mother to know why Taylor had to live on a mountain, and not with her family.

7. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Nightmare nodded and waved goodbye. She then shifted, placing Taylor on her back before flying away.

9. chick-adee

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar shyly looked up at Ericsson. She was not ready to trust another person yet, not after be betrayed only a few days ago. When Star talked about how Ashton getting mad at Amar was tuff love, she didn't understand what it was. Amar thought she was making fun of her somehow and turned away. She sat hidden in the darkness on her bed, confused by this knew world. If frightened her. She quickly wiped a tear off her cheek before it fell. Laying down so that her back was to the door, Amar softly whished she could go home.
    ~
    "Estelle, it's alright. I know you're scared, and can't trust these people. But you can trust me, I'm just like you." Storm slowly transformed into a snow dragon, and cautisouly took a step towards Estelle. "Let the doctor fix you're wing. I will stay with you the whole time, and will protect you." He then smiled comfortingly.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by