*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star sighed a little and stood to go to Ericsson "We are not used to your ways. Being here is confusing and strange. We are used to the forest and nature and being always alone." She stopped and looked away, thinking for a minute then shaking her head a little "I do not think you could understand, not unless you were raised alone as we both were. "

~~~
    Jason nodded and followed Zypher through, keeping his rifle for the moment. Anna switched her rifle for a handgun, letting the rifle slide back on it's sling to stay out of the way while it wasn't needed.

~~~
    Angela pulled her legs up and watched the men as they worked. The two doves were soon by her sides, frightened at the intrusion into their space, but trusting ANgela and Arran to keep them safe from harm.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine made it to the end of the alleyway. He waited for Astrid. Growing more concerned because looked so tired.
    ~~~
    Carrow pressed the button and they all went down together. She was curious to see Nix's face as he met her family.
    ~~~
    Keira was reading up on mountain lions. She kept looking at Sonora, speculatively.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Maybe we could go into a coffee shop and look through a phone book." Astrid suggested wearily.
    ~
    Buchanan felt a little anxious, but smiled.
    ~
    Sonora stood up and left to look for more books.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar didn't listen to their personal conversation, so she just quietly laid on her bed thoughtful.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Storm shifted back to a human. "it's alright. I shifted so that you knew I understood. Will you trust me?" He looked at her softly, not wanting to make her do anything she didn't want to.
    Azure was almost able to speak again so she did her best. "Than-k, you, for... for sav'n me." She stuttered, struggling to pronounce each syllable still shaking from pain. The agony she had felt a few minutes ago lingered. She lay still as she let her body recover.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Ericsson smiled sadly. "I came from a single mother household. She was gone most of the time. Because she had two jobs to pay the bills. So I guess I can understand the being alone thing. Amar, I'm sorry. I'll just be in the outer office if you need anything. Any of you, okay? " He explained to them.
    ~~~
    Navar had his two favorite hand guns out as he surveyed the area.

Cadeon held up the rear. The was making sure that nobody was flanking them.

Zypher silently walked along the back of the building. They finally came upon a steel door. He looked to Jason, to use the key, while he covered him.
    ~~~
    Arran cringed as they drilled into the concrete floor. The sound was high pitched and awful. But it was going to be worth it. She was very anxious when the screwed on the glass cover. So it was completely recessed into the floor in the center of the room. One of the men came over and handed Arran the remote while the others cleaned up the dust. After that they all quietly left the room. She looked to Angela before she turned it on. Arran looked wide-eyed at the beautiful sky and clouds. She then grinned happily at Angela.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Estelle closed her eyes then sighed and curled around her injured wing as she settled to her belly again "I-I don't know, I want my mother" She said and looked to him again, though without moving now "Can I go home?"

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star tilted her head then stood and went to him. "Could we get something for us all to eat?" In natural form, they were much like horses, grazing most of the time to keep their energy up, as well as moving around a lot to find good grazing lands.

~~
    Jason held the rifle out of the way and got the key out to see if it still fit the lock like it was supposed to, then lowered the rifle again as he opened the door to look inside the prison.

~~
    Angela had covered he ears and shut her eyes tightly at the sound of them cutting the concrete. She hadn't looked yet, holding that pose for the moment. She hadn't liked that noise in the least.

9. NickyKnack

Degan shook his head, "No need to thank, I couldn't just watch you affixiate. That is not who I am." He said as he coughed.

10. NickyKnack

Raine was confused, "I don't understand. Why do we need a phone book? We have only his first name. You need a last name to look up a number. Plus, would he even be listed if we had both? But we could use a rest." He said lovingly.
    ~~~
    Carrow smiled back sweetly. As the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, she walked out and looked around for Nix. That's when she saw his car, with him standing next to it. He had both hands behind his back, patiently waiting. He was grinning pleasantly at Carrow, until her saw Buchanan and Liana. That’s when a darkness came over his face, as he pulled out the gun from behind him back. He pointed to at Buchanan and said, "Just hold it right there. Carrow, get in the trunk and maybe I'll let lover boy live. Don't and he dies for sure." Carrow stood frozen.
    ~~~
    Keira started reading the other book. She was really enjoying this, she loved reading. She just never had the time for it. So this was a rare treat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by