*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope lay in her pen, bored. Everyone thought she needed space so she wasn't stressed, but she wanted company.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ericsson nodded, "Absolutely! I'll just run and get you all something to eat. Fruit, vegetables and some raw meat. What would you like to drink? He asked kindly.
    ~~~
    Zypher was waiting for the alarms to go off, but they never came. Cautiously he followed Jason in. They were in some type of gym. Which fortunately, was empty.
    ~~~
    Arran frowned slightly, as she waited for Angela to notice. But finally reached out to touch her, to get her attention.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika walked in, looking around cautiously.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star paled a little and shook her head "We do not eat meat" She reminded him. That was one thing she had mentioned before when talking about the black unicorn. "And we drink water mostly" She added after a moment.

~~~
    Jason looked around as they walked inside, watching for guards or cameras around them "We didn't see this place before, we must be on the other side of that infirmary/lab thing" He said quietly.

Anna was silent as they walked inside and started looking for another door out of that room.

~~~
    Angela looked up at the touch then moved her hands away from her ears and looked at her then to the ceiling "Oh, that's pretty" She said quietly.

5. NickyKnack

Ericsson smiled nicely humoring her. "Yes, I remember that Star. But Dawn, however, who is a Great Pyrenees, does eat meat." He explained to her finally.
    ~~~
    Zypher cut across the middle to the far double doors. He listened intently before opening them up a crack. He then shut it slowly. He looked to the others,"Ready?" He asked softly.

Navar smiled evilly "Game on" He said.
    Nashton nodded and Cadeon said, "What he said." Looking at Navar.
    ~~~
    Arran smiled as she watched the simulated clouds.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star blinked then blushed and looked down. She had forgotten about that, that dogs were carnivores. "I'm sorry" She said quietly then turned to go and sit down It was so different here, having more than herself to think about. She sighed a little and closed her eyes

~~~
    Jason and Anna nodded and held their weapons at the ready to start this battle. They were both ready and wanted to get moving

~~~
    Angela looked to Arran then back to the clouds. She was glad to have made a friend here in this place. The doves flew up to fly around the simulation

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yeah, I'm ready." Mika said. He wasn't excited, but ready.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Is Avenir and Vorsicht in the prison or Menagerie?)

9. NickyKnack

( Menagerie, you're across from Degan's cell. )

10. NickyKnack

Ericsson sighed deeply, as he left. He walked down the hallway and turned to the left. He heard the commotion of the cafeteria. He walked in to get their food.
    ~~~
    (The layout if the prison is open. I never was specific. Kill lots of bad guys, just don't kill Ericsson. Wound him if you must. But I have plans for him.:p )

"Alright, I'm thinking we split up. We can search faster an rendezvous back at this point." He then went through the door and took the left hallway.

Navar went straight ahead with Nashton.

Cadeon looked over at Jason and followed him.
    ~~~
    Arran signed, "I bet the doves are confused. But then maybe the have never seen the sky." As she watched them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by