*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Sorry, reading Harry Potter:))

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (You mean Star?)
    Amar was pulled out of a deep thought when she heard Ericsson ask Star what was wrong. She quickly sat up and ran to Star. "Star?" Her face was worried as she searched her friend's face for a sign of what was troubling her.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Storm slowly lowered and sat on the ground with his legs crossed a few yards from Estelle. "No, not now. We must fix your wing. Your mom must be worried about you, but she rather have you rest then hurt your self while looking for her. Ok?"

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (That's not even a word, is it?)

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "I don't know, it's just a feeling" Star said and shrugged with a small amile at him before she moved to help him carry the trays inside

~~~
    "Alright, let's go there next" Anna said and smiled at him then went to the door, looking out before moving into the open hallways and turning towards the infirmary he had shown her on the map

~~
    Jason cursed and tried to shut down the alarms from the computer he was on. "They must have a secondary alert or something" He said, frowning at the computer. Finally he stood and shot the electronics then went to Cadeon "Let's go help Navar and Nashton and get as many of these shifters out as we can"

~~~
    Angela settled on the bed in her dove form and looked at her sleeping friend then tucked her head under her wing to rest too.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (asphyxiate)

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Yes, do sorry. The dang phone. I hate it sometimes. :/ )
    Ericsson looked to Amar and then back to Star. Just them the alarm sounded. He rushed the girl into the room and then put the tray down. He ran to shut and lock the door. He pulled his gun as he looked out the small window in the door.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Estelle sighed then looked to him again. "I guess so, but after my wing is all better, can I go home?" She asked pleadingly. "Mom will be worried about me already, since that storm took me away" She said and looked to the ceiling as if she could see that bad weather. then looked back to him and lay her head down on the floor.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(This is what I meant.)

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika heard the alarm and jumped a little, making sure no guards were near him, but he was sure he'd have to start shooting soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by