What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Star tilted her head a little then stood and went to the door, looking out of it and frowning. She heard or felt something, but wasn't sure what.

~~~
Anna followed Zypher in to shoot the guards before any alarm could be sounded then looked around for any keys they might have had. She found keys tot he cells and the helicopter keys and handed them to Zypher with a grin before looking around again. 

~~~

"Yeah" Jason said and focused on that camera for a moment "Two girls and a giant dog, could be shifters, I would have to be there to tell for certain. They both look like they have white hair." He said then moved the focus to other cameras "Good thing we are here to keep them from being exposed though, looks like Zypher's group took out the barracks."

~~~

Angela smiled at her then shifted to fly with the other doves again. It was odd to see sky but feel the presence of the ceiling. 

Ericsson walked back to the infirmary. He saw Storm standing in the doorway. He smiled at her until he saw the worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" He asked as he hurried to her.
~~~
Zypher grinned happily at Anna as he took the keys. He put them in his pocket. He then looked around the room as well. But what he found on the wall by the door was a floor plan. He ripped the plastic plaque off the wall. "Anna! We have a map. Come on, we're not far from the the infirmary. " He said as he pointed to the spot on the floor plan.
~~~
Navar and Nashton went down a hallway where they heared loud talking. Navar came to the door and peered in and froze. One of the guards looked up and saw him. That's when he realized his mistake. It was a cafeteria, way too many to take out between the two of them. So he quickly shut the doors as they were rallying to attack. He looked to Nashton,"Get something for the doors! Hurry!" Nashton took off the rifle and handed it to Navar. He slipped it in the handles and stepped back. At that moment an alarm sound. "Well just great! Let's go!" Navar said as he ran down hallway.
~~~
Arran eyelids grew heavy and she fell asleep.
( So sorry it took so long, I got a call in the middle of writing this. :/ )

(You mean Star?)
Amar was pulled out of a deep thought when she heard Ericsson ask Star what was wrong. She quickly sat up and ran to Star. "Star?" Her face was worried as she searched her friend's face for a sign of what was troubling her.

Last edited:
Storm shifted back to a human. "it's alright. I shifted so that you knew I understood. Will you trust me?" He looked at her softly, not wanting to make her do anything she didn't want to.

Estelle closed her eyes then sighed and curled around her injured wing as she settled to her belly again "I-I don't know, I want my mother" She said and looked to him again, though without moving now "Can I go home?"

Storm slowly lowered and sat on the ground with his legs crossed a few yards from Estelle. "No, not now. We must fix your wing. Your mom must be worried about you, but she rather have you rest then hurt your self while looking for her. Ok?"

Storm shifted back to a human. "it's alright. I shifted so that you knew I understood. Will you trust me?" He looked at her softly, not wanting to make her do anything she didn't want to.
Azure was almost able to speak again so she did her best. "Than-k, you, for... for sav'n me." She stuttered, struggling to pronounce each syllable still shaking from pain. The agony she had felt a few minutes ago lingered. She lay still as she let her body recover.

Degan shook his head, "No need to thank, I couldn't just watch you affixiate. That is not who I am." He said as he coughed.
(That's not even a word, is it?)

Ericsson walked back to the infirmary. He saw Storm standing in the doorway. He smiled at her until he saw the worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" He asked as he hurried to her.
~~~
Zypher grinned happily at Anna as he took the keys. He put them in his pocket. He then looked around the room as well. But what he found on the wall by the door was a floor plan. He ripped the plastic plaque off the wall. "Anna! We have a map. Come on, we're not far from the the infirmary. " He said as he pointed to the spot on the floor plan.
~~~
Navar and Nashton went down a hallway where they heared loud talking. Navar came to the door and peered in and froze. One of the guards looked up and saw him. That's when he realized his mistake. It was a cafeteria, way too many to take out between the two of them. So he quickly shut the doors as they were rallying to attack. He looked to Nashton,"Get something for the doors! Hurry!" Nashton took off the rifle and handed it to Navar. He slipped it in the handles and stepped back. At that moment an alarm sound. "Well just great! Let's go!" Navar said as he ran down hallway.
~~~
Arran eyelids grew heavy and she fell asleep.
( So sorry it took so long, I got a call in the middle of writing this.
hmm.png
)
"I don't know, it's just a feeling" Star said and shrugged with a small amile at him before she moved to help him carry the trays inside

~~~
"Alright, let's go there next" Anna said and smiled at him then went to the door, looking out before moving into the open hallways and turning towards the infirmary he had shown her on the map

~~
Jason cursed and tried to shut down the alarms from the computer he was on. "They must have a secondary alert or something" He said, frowning at the computer. Finally he stood and shot the electronics then went to Cadeon "Let's go help Navar and Nashton and get as many of these shifters out as we can"

~~~
Angela settled on the bed in her dove form and looked at her sleeping friend then tucked her head under her wing to rest too.

(You mean Star?)
Amar was pulled out of a deep thought when she heard Ericsson ask Star what was wrong. She quickly sat up and ran to Star. "Star?" Her face was worried as she searched her friend's face for a sign of what was troubling her.

( Yes, do sorry. The dang phone. I hate it sometimes. :/ )
Ericsson looked to Amar and then back to Star. Just them the alarm sounded. He rushed the girl into the room and then put the tray down. He ran to shut and lock the door. He pulled his gun as he looked out the small window in the door.

Last edited:
Storm slowly lowered and sat on the ground with his legs crossed a few yards from Estelle. "No, not now. We must fix your wing. Your mom must be worried about you, but she rather have you rest then hurt your self while looking for her. Ok?"
Estelle sighed then looked to him again. "I guess so, but after my wing is all better, can I go home?" She asked pleadingly. "Mom will be worried about me already, since that storm took me away" She said and looked to the ceiling as if she could see that bad weather. then looked back to him and lay her head down on the floor.

Mika heard the alarm and jumped a little, making sure no guards were near him, but he was sure he'd have to start shooting soon.

Back
Top Bottom