*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Oh." She said sadly. "I'm sorry, that happened." She apologized sincerely.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente swam around the Dragon egg in snake form. She thought for a moment, humans took away her forest, so now she's stuck on this mountain, but with a dragon on her side, she could be in the woods AND city, but still be safe. She swam to shore and shifted, the dragon was supposed to be artistically talented, according to the snakes, so Serpente snuck off, she was going to go to the city for some paper and a pencil, to see what this dragon would think, and maybe it'd make Serpente just a step further to having a dragon on her side.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ericsson saw the female first, his tension built, until he saw Zypher come into view. He let out a long breath. He looked back at the Amar, Star and Dawn. "The Calvary has arrived." He said as he holstered his gun. He then unlocked the door, but cautiously stayed behind it. He called out, "Zypher, don't shoot. It's Ericsson."

Zypher frowned slightly as he saw the door open, then he heard the voice. He smiled at Anna and walked inside the room. He looked to the girls and smiled widely, "Hello, we're here to free you. Will you come with us?" Zypher then looked to his friend and went to embrace him. "Long time no see." He pulled back to look at Anna and said, "He's my inside man."

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Estelle looked to the others also, wondering just who Ashton was

Anna came in and looked tot he two unicorns and the dog then to Ericsson then back to Zypher "We may need to hurt him to make it not look like he just helped us" She said then looked to Star and Amar and bowed a little "The Guardian Pack sends regrets that they couldn't participate more in this rescue. Please come with us now, there is a safe place waiting for you all"

5. NickyKnack

Navar looked up at Jason and Cadeon, just as the cafeteria doors burst opened. He quickly looked back and started shooting the guards.

6. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar slowly stood up. "Wait, who are you?"

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason looked to the guards as they burst through and started firing at them, killing each that dared to set a foot out of that room

9. NickyKnack

Raine looked around as he walked over to the counter with Astrid. He still held his arm aginst his chest. Being careful not to bump it in anything.
    ~~~
    Nix grinned widely at Buchanan as he injected him with a sedative. He said, "And I'll never let you have her. I found her first. She is mine!"
    ~~~
    (They were dropped. So I went ahead and left them off.)
    Keira was halfwaythrough the book. When she decided she neededa break. She got up to explore.

10. NickyKnack

Ericsson nodded agreement to her statement. "But first I must take Star's collar off. There is no way but the spell, that can get it off safely. That is why I volunteered to put it on her, so I'd know the release spell." He said softly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by