*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid shrugged hopelessly. "We can atleast try. It''s all we can do." She crossed the street and waited for him to catch up.
    ~
    :)hide Exciting!)
    Liana became scared and jumped out of Buchanan's arms and dashed into the elevator only a second before the doors closed. Somehow Buchanan was glad she did, because Nix couldn't hurt her, unable to open the doors. As soon as the gun was pointed Buchanan instantly jumped out of the way and infront of Carrow. That way, he could keep Nix from shooting her, and keep her from going with Nix. He was more worried for his safety than his. "Don't do it." He whispered over his shoulder as he kept his eyes on Nix.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star jumped at the sound and moved back into the room, shifting to her natural form as she did. She didn't know what was happening now, but it couldn't be good with such a loud noise to herald it

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar wrapped her arms around Star just before the alarm rang. She then released her and retreated to the bed as she went into the room and shifted. She watched Ericsson, her face dark with fear as her whole body trembled. "What's happening?" Her voice was soft, and worried.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Storm slowly moved closer. "I'll do my best." He said so softly that no one else could here. Storm too wished to leave, and would do everything he could to free Estelle.
    (Oh, ok.)
    Azure looked down, feeling herself blush a little. Which would be the first time ever. When he coughed she became concerned. "Are you alright?"

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher ran after Anna. They found the outer office that lead to the inner infirmary. He cautiously looked around before he moved to the back rooms.
    ~~
    Navar looked back as the men were trying to break down the doors. He then had them take up positions on each side of the hallway, so they could lay down cover fire. To try to keep them from going to far.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika opened a door, which was the door for the cafeteria. He froze for a moment as he saw all the people, and then slammed the door shut, running for any place he could hide in.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Estelle watched him then looked to the door and the other two again. She soon returned her attention to Storm again but seemed calmer now with his words.

Anna came in and moved along the wall, checking the open rooms then stopping at the closed and locked room where Ericsson and the unicorns were then glancing to Zypher.

~~~
    Jason ran down the hallway until he saw Navar. He slid to a stop and took up a covering position where he could see the next hallway as well as the cafeteria doors. He waited for the men to break through so he could shoot them.

8. NickyKnack

Raine tilted his head as he silently followed her.
    ~~~
    Nix glared at him. "Oh, no you have this wrong. You I don't mind killing. But her I never would. So you out in front like that, only makes this so much easier. Thank you." He cocked the gun and aimed at Buchanan.

Carrow panicked. "NO! I'LL GO! PLEASE LET HIM BE! Please Nix!" She screamed as she ripped the key from her neck and slipped it into Buchanan's hand. She then slowly walked to the already opened trunk. She looked at Buchanan with pleading eyes and mouthed "Don't, I love you." before she climbed in.

9. NickyKnack

Degan nodded to keep from talking. He then shifted into his winged lion form and then back to human form again. "Yes, I'm good now. It's just this collar carries a nasty spell that is initiated when I cross that forcefield.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (What happened to Sonora and Keira?)
    Astrid walked inside a Café and went to the counter.
    ~
    Buchanan ran towards Nix, smashing into him with great force as he knocked into the ground. Grabbing onto his shoulders he looked him in the eye. "I will not let you take her!"
    Storm smiled then looked back to the men. "Is Ashton coming?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by