*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Navar looked over at Jason. "Did you or Zypher find the unicorns? I'm afraid this mess is all my falt. I didn't know there was that many, until it was too late." He explained to Jason.

Nashton and Cadeon did cover fire as the others reloaded. That way it was solid fire, so no one could get through.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star tilted her head then moved closer to Ericsson to let him take the collar off of her. She looked back to Anna again then to him "What about the black? She may not be the same, but she doesn't deserve to be locked up either"

Anna looked to Amar and smiled at her "I am Anna"

"They are in the infirmary, I believe Z and Anna went there before I shot the electronics to shut the alarm off" He said and started shooting again "And hey, this is one reason we are here, to wipe them out"

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht sat, bored. Avenir was having fun and pecking her arm to annoy her, so Vorsicht shoved her away, laughing when Avenir fell. Avenir shifted, grinning at her.

4. NickyKnack

Ericsson whispered the spell and the collar disengaged. He caught it as it fell. "There you go. Free once again, just as you should always be. " He said softly as he looked into Star's eyes for a long moment. He then turned to Anna and Zypher. "Make it good. It needs to be almost fatal. Markus won't believe it other wise." He said as he braced himself for the shot.
    ~~~
    Navar smiled in relief. His eyes then focused back on shooting the guards. Cadeon took to loading the guns for Jason, because the dude was a wicked shot and every bullet counted. Nashton grinned as he did the same for Navar.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente arrived in the woods. She looked around the city, and she noticed a large notebook with a pencil on a bench. Serpente walked over to it, seeing the owner of it nearby, which was a little girl and her parents, but not watching. Serpente took it, walking back into the woods without anyone noticing. She climbed a tree and sat down, leaning against the trunk as she began tearing out the used pages which were drawings.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star moved away from him then went to Amar and took her arm, watching them all confused at what was going on. Anna moved tot he unicorns and started to move them and Dawn out of the room so they wouldn't have to watch this.

~~~
    Jason looked to Cadeon and grinned at the change. He didn't mind being the main shooter. He kept firing until no one else had the guts to come out.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher watched Anna moved the girls out and then looked back at his friend. "You weren't supposed to be here." He said sadly.

Ericsson cleared his throat and quietly said, "I had to be. These new collars are a complication. Come on you have to do this."

Zypher sighed as he aimed the gun and said, "I know. But it doesn't make it any easier." He then shot his friend point blank. Zypher then gathered up some dressing so he could put pressure against the wound. Ericsson grunted in pain as he motioned for him to go. "Save them! Go!" Zypher then left the room, to find Anna and the others.
    ~~~
    Navar looked down the other way. It was clear but they needed to look for others. Nashton grinned widely at Cadeon and said, "I can cover out exist. Cadeon roll me, because I can't get good traction on this smooth floor." He then shifted to his skunk form. He then ran over to Cadeon and waited. Cadeon laughed as he picked the little guy up and got ready. He looked to Jason to see if it was clear.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was keeping the three girls in the outer room, waiting on him before they would go anywhere from here

~~
    Jason nodded and smiled at the two together "Alright, let's get going and find the other shifters"

9. NickyKnack

Zypher walked into the room with Anna and the girls and nodded. He then went to the door and peered out before he went out into the hallway.
    (Should we make up some filler shifters, just to make the rescue more realistic? Do you think Chicky Crazy would mind? I have my fox that I haven't played in a long time, Sandor. He can be one.)
    ~~~
    Cadeon nodded at Jason as he and Navar left. Cadeon then stood and rolled Nashton like a bowling ball down the hallway. Nashton came to a stop a little dizzy but walked up to the doors and let them have it twice. Then shifted and ran as fast as he could back to the others. He was grinning pleasantly at finally being able to contribute to the cause. Cadeon put his arm around him and said, "That was almost better than the Rambo. You're the bomb, Nashton! No really, you are. Because I can't breathe."

Navar looked back at the two as he followed Jason down the hallway. "Yeah, Jason. Remind me to never get on the guys bad side. " He chuckled lightly.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (Sure, they were there to empty and destroy the place anyway)

Anna motioned for Star, Amar and Dawn to follow Zypher then followed them, watching the back "Alright, now to empty any cells we find also, then we can leave and destroy this place for good"

~~
    Jason nodded and grinned then turned and pulled out a handgun, firing at the one guy who came stumbling out of the room. He looked back to Navar then looked ahead "Let's get the shifters and get out of here" He said and walked up to a cell to open it

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by