*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher started looking into cells, he found one with a a shifter in it. He looked to Anna to unlock it as he moved down the line. There were three others on that cell block. He came to the end of the hallway and stood watch as Anna let them out.
    ~~~
    Sandor looked up at as the door opened. He stood ready to fight, but caught wind that they were shifters. He then said, "Thank you! Now if you give me a gun, I can help. I'm a pretty good shot."

Navar looked at Jason as he handed him his spare gun. "Alright then." Navar then moved to the other cells.

Cadeon and Nashton took the other side of the hallway, each looking into cells. Then indecated when they found one to Jason, so he could unlock the doors.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna unlocked the doors to let the shifters out of their cells and get them to stand with Star and the others then looked to Zypher "I think that's all on this hallway, we should go meet with the others."

~~~~
    Jason grinned and moved to open the other cells, opening them all just in case there was a shifter hiding somehow. "Alright, now we have to go. Navar, please lead the way. Everyone stay close and keep moving, this place is going to be destroyed once we are out of here."

3. NickyKnack

Ericsson stumbled out into the hallway that lead to the outside. For he knew that this place was going down in flames. Jasper came running out of the kitchen. He saw him and came running over to help. "What happened? ! What's going on? " Jasper asked. Ericsson looked at him and said, "The rebels have attacked the prison. We must get out of here. The shot me to get the unicorn and unipeg." "Yes, Sir!" Jasper said as he wrapped his arm around him to help Ericsson.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  4. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced down the hallway once more, before doing as Anna had suggested. He doubled back the way they had come. While finding the hallway that lead to the stairwell to the roof. He wanted that helicopter this time. It's missiles were going to level this place.
    ~~~
    Navar nodded to Jason as he lead the way back, that Nashton and himself had come. They quickly found the gym again. But unfortunately, none of the others had made it back yet. "Should we hide inside the gym or wait in the hallway? " He asked Jason.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna followed then moved up to Zypher. "Do you want me to take them to the gym so we can meet with the others and get everyone to the van?" She asked. She knew he wanted the helicopter, but also knew the others needed to know to get out of there also.

~~~
    "Zypher said to meet here after." Jason said and frowned "Check the door, if it's clear, go ahead and get these shifters out, I will wait here to see if they get here."

6. NickyKnack

Zypher looked at Anna conflicted. He finally decided he wasn't taking the chance of anything happening to his Anna. He'd come back for the helicopter. He knew the way to get there now. "No, we stay together until we meet up with the others. I'm not leaving until I know you and them are safe." He said sternly.
    ~~~
    Navar looked to Jason and nodded as he lead the way for the others. They quickly made it to the back door and then out the fence into the woods.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna dipped her head then smiled at him before heading towards the gym with their rescued shifters "Then we better move quickly, so you can go after that helicopter" She teased

~~~
    Jason watched them go then looked to the hallway again, watching for any guards or for Zypher or Anna to come with the former prisoners.

8. NickyKnack

Zypher grinned at her teasing. "Well let's get our backsides in gear. " He said with a chuckled as he started carefully trotting down the hallways. The last corner he rounded, he saw Jason standing in front of the gym. He walked over to him a little concerned. "Where is everyone?" He asked Jason.
    ~~~
    Navar watched cautiously as he lead the way back to the vans. Sandor watched the back. After a time, they made it to the vans. Navar opened the Uhaul door so they could get inside out of sight.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "I sent them ahead to the van while I waited for you" Jason said then looked to their rescued shifters and smiled. He turned to go to the far door and looked around before holding it open "Let's get these out of here and get a move on" He said and grinned. Anna headed for the door to lead the way for Star and the others

10. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced around before following after Anna. He stopped at the back door to the prison and looked to Jason. "Alright, I'm going for the helicopter. After I take out this prison, I'll meet you at the vans." He said, as he turned to head back.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by