*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Knicky Knack am I in the van or uhual?)

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(You are in the van with Anna and Zypher. Navar's Uhaul is full.)

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar held Star warmly. "I'm scared." She whispered near her ear.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher just looked at Anna as he took back the gun, so Anna could drive. He looked back at the unipeg and unicorn. They were not handling the violence very well. He then glanced at the others and nodded nicely to them.

Navar whooped as the helicopter blew up. He held his hand out to Jason for a high five. "That's so awesome!" He then followed Anna.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Me too" Star whispered back. She held Amar and glanced up to Anna and Zypher, both of whom seemed to enjoy the violence more than she ever could.

Anna started driving and glanced in the mirror then to Zypher "To the mountain?" She asked. Since they had no injured, she wanted to get the unicorn and unipeg to the other mythicals. "Ah, we still need to check them all for that tracker chip"

Jason chuckled and high fived him then looked ahead at the van Anna drove "Yeah, that's always awesome" He said then glanced back at the ones they had rescued

6. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded, "Yes, we need to check them all. But let's get a little further away from the prison fist. Just incase there is a stray unit out and is drawn back to the prison by the smoke." He said rationally.

Navar was so glad that their plan had worked. He was so relieved to see Amar getting into the van. He hoped she could forgive him. But he wasn't counting on it. He was going to have to face her at sometime. He was quiet nervous about that part.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and drove them away from the prison. She was heading towards the city, though she wouldn't go so far. She found a road to turn down after they had gotten a ways away from there and turned then found a place to park for a minute, looking to him then to the passengers "Alright everyone, we need to check you all for locator chips before we can take you to the safe place that is waiting for you all."

Jason had fallen quiet, thinking about the rescue and wondering about it. It hand't been too hard, not the walk in-walk out he had led before, but still easy enough.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The Thesterals waited patiently for the shifters to come.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika was out of the prison, flying in parakeet form so no one could catch him. He was barely able to hold his gun, but he still could in this form.

10. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by