*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "To the mountains we go then" Anna said and smiled as she turned to go to the driver's seat again. She had found she liked driving now that she had some experience. Jason nodded and went to get in the UHaul again, along with the shifters who were not going back to the city.

Star was quietly watching all of this from her seat in the van, wondering about them all.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus drove up to the ruin of the prison. He had been waiting in Ashton's office when Jasper had called for a medical emergency. Ericsson was critical. They had met them half way to Menagerie. Ashton had started the process of stabilizing him. He'd lost a lot of blood. When he'd explained that the rebels had got his unicorns. Needless to say, he about finished him off. But Ashton had stepped in between them. So here he was looking at what was left of his prison. As well, as what was left of his men. "How did this happen?!" He demanded. His men all looked down, but one said, "One of the rebels got ahold of the helicopter. The missiles did the rest." Markus growled his frustration before he demanded, "You saw this and did nothing?!" The man nodded still looking down. Markus slowly walked over to him and drew his gun and shot the man point blank in the temple. "He glared at the others as he said, "That had better be the only reason you do nothing. Because your dead or I'll make it so, do you understand me?!" He yelled. The men all said in,"Yes, Sir!" Markus turned and walked away from them in disgust.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente noticed the Thesterals waiting for something. She climbed down the tree and walked over to them. "Waiting for shifters?" She asked them and they nodded. She got back into the tree and made sure there were no more drawings in the notebook so it'd look new.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced around before he moved to get in the passenger seat. He wasn't sure how they were going to take the news, that they didn't get the head of the snake. Just the tip of it's tail. He did know, that this game had dramatically changed. For Markus now knew, they were not running scared anymore, but were making a stand and fighting back.

Navar looked longingly at the van. But he got back in the driver's seat and started the uhaul and followed after Anna.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna started the van once they were all inside then headed for the mountains so they could let the freed shifters go on it's slopes.

"Talk to her before we leave the mountain" Jason said, not looking at him, but ahead to the van "Either way it goes, at least you will know you tried"

~~~
    Estelle looked to Storm again and sighed. She was more content with fewer people in the room with her.

6. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It hatches under water, but then quickly comes to the surface." She explained.

8. NickyKnack

Zypher was quite. He hoped he hadn't traumatized the unicorn and unipeg too much. They were not made for violence. They were made for peace and love. He glanced back at them again and hopefully they could find it on the mountain.
    ~~
    Navar glanced over at Jason and nodded at his words. "I will. Because she deserves to have her vengeance, for my betrayal." He said quietly.
    ~~
    Xavier stayed silent as he stood off to the side.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star looked to him when he looked back at her again. She could tell something had him upset but hoped thatt hey would reach this mountain place soon, so she could be free of all this odd human stuff (Skip to arrival?)

"She deserves to know why you did what you thought best." Jason countered then glanced to him

~~
    Estelle looked to the quiet wizard and lifted her head a little. She was curious about him too, but didn't know what to say to him.

10. NickyKnack

( Sounds good to me. :) )
    Zypher looked around at the beauty of the mountain. He smiled triumphantly at Anna. "We made it and it's perfect. I truly believe they will be happy here. Finally safe from the humans. " He said simply.
    ~~~
    Navar sighed deeply and was silent the rest of the journey.
    ~~~
    Xavier slowly walked over to the dragon and whispered, "I can ease you pain until the doctor can help you. It is just a simple spell."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by