*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar slowly got of the car. She then looked back at Star as her eyes adjusted to the light. She hadn't yet noticed Navar, still trying to understand what was going on.
    ~
    Storm nodded then sat beside her.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher got out and looked to the shifters. It did his heart good to see that they were looking a lot happier.

Navar came around the Uhaul and slowly walked over to Amar. He kept him eyes down. He couldn't see hate in her eyes. He softly said, "Amar, may I have a moment of your time."

Cadeon looked around in amazement. However there were some really strange looking things watching them. He wasn't too sure about them. Nashton felt the same way, because he stuck close to Cadeon.
    ~~~
    Xavier slowly reached his hand out. "I will have to touch the wing to direct the spell." He began to whisper the spell, as a white light formed in his outstretched hand. When the light turned a light blue, he gently touched her wing at the base by the body. The blue light infused with the wing and worked it's way all the way to the tip and then disappeared into the wing.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna was in the group if Thesterals, watching Malfroy look at Zypher curiously. She noticed that they seemed uneasy, and she shifted. "Don't worry, they want to take the shifters up the mountain." She told them and smiled nicely.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid shrugged, "It's a good place to start, I guess."
    ~
    (No, just trying to slow him down. You can hurt Buchanan, if you want :/)
    Buchanan dropped Nix and began to push Carrow towards the elevator in hope of getting her to it before Nix recovered. He walked fastly behind Carrow, just incase Nix began to shoot he would be able to shield her.
    ~
    Sonora smiled, "What's up with you?"

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher smiled nicely at her. "I have never seen your kind before. What are you?" He asked curiously.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "They are Thestreals" Anna said and held a hand out to one of the little ones "You do not need to fear them, they are good, despite their unconventional appearance" She smiled as she pet one then another of the babies.

Star looked to Navar then to Amar to see what she would say or do.

Jason chuckled and looked around, going over to Midna and the other adults "Thank you for coming down to get them all. Our group will be returning to the city, but these shifters will be staying here."

~~~
    Estelle drew in a breath as the spell eased the pain she felt then she sighed and resettled herself on the floor "That does feel better, thank you" She said softly.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm a Thesteral." Midna said, "not the most...glamorous mythical animal." She said and laughed lightly when one of the Thesterals growled slightly. "But, these aren't shifters. they're still safe, though." Midna told him.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Malfroy sniffed her hand, then nipped it playfully, but gently. He ran around and walked back over to the others.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and shook her head at the youngster then looked tot he others again. Pups were just as rambunctious as that young one, and nipped harder when playing, so she wasn't unused to that

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente walked up to the Thesterals and saw the others. She had just arrived from the woods. "Oh, hello. You are the ones who destroyed the prison and rescued the shifters?" She asked curiously, looking at them all.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by