*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine nodded at her logic. He then looked around the cafe and at the people that sat at the small tables.
    ~~~
    Carrow took the key back from Buchanan and opened the elevator. She look at Liana huddled in the corner and stepped in, grabbing Buchanan's arm and putting him in and shutting the doors, when she saw Nix running for them. Letting out a breath when the doors slid shut in time. She bent down to picked Liana up and hugged her tightly. She was crying and shaking as she looked up at Buchanan. "Thank you. You saved me from that monster." She reached her free arm out to him.
    ~~~
    Keira grinned, "We both got the jobs! We have to go in for a meet and greet. But then we can start." She explained to Sonora happily.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yes, how did you know that?" Jason said, turning to her curiously

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She looked at him, she didn't know how to explain it. "Well, you know how dogs can see ghosts? Snakes can see other snakes spirits, and lots of them were at that prison while you were in the process of destroying it. They wouldn't stop pestering me about it." Serpente explained. "So, are you going to the mountains? Or are you just dropping off some shifters?" She asked.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. NickyKnack

Zypher looked in wonder. "Well you are quite beautiful in your own right. Thank you also for taking these shifters under you wings, so to speak. They have been through a lot to get here."

Navar waited for Amar's response.

Cadeon and Nashton walked over to Anna. Seeing that they were friendly.
    ~~~
    Xavier bowed to her and said, "You are welcome. You should be able to rest, the spell will last for at least 24 hours. I shall leave you now. If you have need of me, just ask my son, he'll call me.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No problem. Nightmare is really the one who protects all of us. Without her, this mountain would be full of humans. She's a dragon, so protecting this mountain is easy for her." Midna said.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "We are only dropping them off. There is still a battle to be fought" Jason said. He glanced tot he others again and nodded. He thought they could do this, even with this hitch in their plans.
    Anna looked to the two and smiled as she pet one of the calmer babies. Unlike Malfoy, these didn't nip at her.

Star was also waiting for Amar to reply to Navar

~~~
    Estelle watched him then looked to Storm again, wondering. "Son?" It was so good to not have that nagging pain though, she was just glad for that

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, I wish you luck." She said as she got onto a Thesterals back.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Thank you" Jason said and dipped his head t her then looked around, getting the other shifters to a Thestreal to carry them up the mountain

9. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced around in the sky self-conscious. "Well, I'll be sure to never come uninvited." He half teased her.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna laughed, "Don't worry about that. There have been many shifters come without her knowing and she doesn't even care, you'd think she's a dog." She then paused, "Unless you're a human." She then chuckled.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by