*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked to Anna and smiled brightly. "I think they will be safe and sound here." He replied lighthearted.
    ~~~
    Nashton looked at the Phoenix with awe. "Hello." He said softly

Cadeon laughed at Nashton, while he stuck out his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Cadeon. What kind of bird are you? "

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Star is waiting for Navar to talk to the unicorn, so they can go without her for now, she can fly)

Anna nodded and smiled, watching the Threstreals "Yes, with the Thestreals and a dragon to protect them, they should be safe" She said softly.

~~~
    "I am a Phoenix" The blue phoenix in human form replied and smiled at them both again then lightly shook Cadeon's hand

3. NickyKnack

Zypher gently took Anna's hand and squeezed it affectionately.
    ~~~
    Nashton smiled at her and said, "Wow! Your my fist Phoenix. Oh, where are my manners, my name is Nashton." He replied quietly.
    Cadeon grinned widely at her. "Such a soft hand you have. So what is your name sweetness?" He inquired nicely.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled at him and squeezed his hand back. She was happy with him and wanted to stay with him.

~~~
    "I am Ember" She replied and smiled at the two of them. She was enjoying talking to the two of them. "Cadeon and Nashton, so what are each of you?"

5. NickyKnack

Zypher looked at Anna and asked, "So will they be taking them to your father's pack? "
    ~~~
    Nashton blushed a little, because he was embarrassed he was a stinky skunk. Where Ember was such a beautiful bird when she shifted. "I'm a spotted skunk." He finally confused quietly.

Cadeon looked over at Nashton curiously then looked back at Ember. "And I'm a Lynx. Meow!" He teased Ember.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Fathers pack may be here, or may be checking on some outlying shifters. Our kind has spread out from the forest before it was destroyed, so not all would be close" Anna explained then glanced over to Cadeon and Nashton and smiled at the display they made, talking to the almost black haired phoenix.

~~~
    Ember laughed softly at Cadeon's teasing then lifted a hand and let her flame surround her fingers for a brief moment "Careful kitty, I can burn" She teased then looked to Nashton to smile at him too. "There is nothing to be ashamed of to be a skunk Nashton. Each of us is unique in our own ways. I am the only blue phoenix that I know of, most are brighter flame colors than me."

7. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded in understanding. "It only makes sense." He said as he followed her gaze. He chuckled lightly, "looks like they are making a friend."
    ~~~
    Nashton grinned as he looked up at her. "Thank you. You are most kind." He said with renewed pride.
    Cadeon's eyes widened at her hand, " Now, that would be handy. Get it HANDY?" He said humorously.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yeah" Anna said and chuckled lightly as she stood beside Zypher, still holding his hand.

~~
    Ember laughed and nodded "I get it, and it does, especially to get someone to leave you alone, though it is sadly lacking in range"

9. NickyKnack

Zypher leaned over and whispered, "Will you take a run with me Anna? I don't get the opportunity to be my hyena self very often. It would be a shame to waste this one."
    ~~~
    Cadeon looked surprised. "No, throwing fireballs, then." He said as he shook his head laughing.
    Nashton grinned widely at the thought of that. "Now that could be awesome." He replied.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "I would love to" Anna said and looked at him then released him to shift to her wolf form. She wagged her tail, waiting only on him to run free for a short time.

~~~~
    "No, no throwing them, making is simple enough though" Ember said and laughed softly again. She liked talking to these two, they were playful and fun in her opinion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by