*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher grinned from ear to ear as he shifted and affectionately nuzzled her, before taking off at a sprint.
    ~~~
    Cadeon got a devils grin. "So, what color are these fireballs, blue? Could I see one?"
    Nashton smacked Cadeon on the shoulder. "Stop that! I know that look. You're thinking about that Rambo thing you're always talking about."
    Cadeon looked at him and said, "Excuse me, but I believe I was talking to Ember." He explained dryly

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna shifted and flew up the mountain, Malfroy following.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar startled as she turned to see Navar. "Navar?" She hadn't known he had been with the group until she saw him with partial unbelief. Shaking her head as images bursted into her mind, memories of him sitting beside the fire with her, and the memory of his betrayal. She was haunted by many of them, her head aching with so many feelings felt once again as she was taken back through the moments. "No." Was her reply after a few minutes, the words spoken in such a soft manner that you could tell she was scared. She ran around the car, shifting into a unicorn, and galloping of to a small patch of trees a little ways away. Her head held low infront of her as she ran, her mind possessed by so many depressing feelings. When she reached the trees she slowed, shifting back into a girl as she sat on a large boulder. Amar began to cry, she was very confused. She knew she loved Navar, but after he had betrayed her she had tried to forget him for she couldn't bare the thought that he had never felt the same, only playing with her affections to get paid. Then she remembered everything that had happened at the prison, and all that had changed her into a girl who would be forever haunted by it's memories.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    At last Astrid found a Zypher. "This may not be him, but we can at least go to this address."
    ~
    "It's not over." He replied sadly, "He wont leave until he has you. I want you to got to the house. Lock the door, go into the bedroom, close the door, and lock youself in the bathroom armed. I'm going back down to stop him." The last sentence was said so boldly that you instantly knew you couldn't change his mind.
    ~
    "Great!" Sonora said jumping up and down. "When will it be?"

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna followed after him quickly. She gave a wolfish grin as she ran for the fun of it, releasing any tension she may have had up to that point from the rescue.

~~
    Ember tilted her head, watching them both and waiting for them to make up their minds about it. "Yes, they are blue, like me" She said softly.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (What happened to Estelle while I was gone?)

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Navar finally looked up at her fleeting form. He nodded to himself and slowly walked back over to Jason. He glanced at him and said, "That went how I expected it to. But like you said, at lest I tried. That part I can live with. I'll be in the Uhal if anyone wants me." He walked off silently.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar's headache grew worse the more she thought about things, which only made her cry harder. She unwrapped her hand, and cast it away, carefully removing the pen before smashing it under her foot. She wanted so badly to forget the prison, but every time she saw the cast a memory was brought back.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (She got a spell put on her wing so she couldn't feel the pain as much, nothing else)

Star came over to Amar, trying to stop her from taking the pin out of her hand "Don't or you will just have to go back to that doctor or another one Amar" She said desperately.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Right when Serpente landed and got off of the Thesteral, a snake told her that Amar was crying. "That little mutt made her feel that terrible?" She asked angrily. She got the Thesteral to fly her back down. She saw Amar and approached her. "Amar? May I talk to you?" She asked in her nicest voice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by