What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(What happened to Estelle while I was gone?)

(She got a spell put on her wing so she couldn't feel the pain as much, nothing else)

Amar's headache grew worse the more she thought about things, which only made her cry harder. She unwrapped her hand, and cast it away, carefully removing the pen before smashing it under her foot. She wanted so badly to forget the prison, but every time she saw the cast a memory was brought back.

Star came over to Amar, trying to stop her from taking the pin out of her hand "Don't or you will just have to go back to that doctor or another one Amar" She said desperately. 

"No. I'm never going back." Amar shook her head and laid her hands in her lap. "I appreciate your concern," She said with a gentle smile. "But right now I need some time to think. Please understand." She loved her friend dearly, but hoped she wouldn't hurt her by needing some time alone.

Amar's headache grew worse the more she thought about things, which only made her cry harder. She unwrapped her hand, and cast it away, carefully removing the pen before smashing it under her foot. She wanted so badly to forget the prison, but every time she saw the cast a memory was brought back.

Right when Serpente landed and got off of the Thesteral, a snake told her that Amar was crying. "That little mutt made her feel that terrible?" She asked angrily. She got the Thesteral to fly her back down. She saw Amar and approached her. "Amar? May I talk to you?" She asked in her nicest voice.
(Look at the quote above. And by 'mutt' does she mean Navar?)
Amar seamed surprised that a stranger wanted to talk to her but she softly shook her head. "Not right now. Maybe later?" She asked nicely with a crooked smile. She hoped she could be left alone so that she could express her feelings without anyone watching.

(Look at the quote above. And by 'mutt' does she mean Navar?)
Amar seamed surprised that a stranger wanted to talk to her but she softly shook her head. "Not right now. Maybe later?" She asked nicely with a crooked smile. She hoped she could be left alone so that she could express her feelings without anyone watching.

(Yes, she doesn't like Navar :p )
Serpente nodded. She hoped that Amar would be okay soon, and come to the mountain, because she couldn't stand that someone was sad because of a betrayal. She walked away so Amar could be alone.

Amar once again cryed after her friends had left. She lay down curled into a ball with her legs hugged to her chest as tears streamed down her face. Her whole world was falling apart and she did not know if anything could ever fix it.

Last edited:
At last Astrid found a Zypher. "This may not be him, but we can at least go to this address."
~
"It's not over." He replied sadly, "He wont leave until he has you. I want you to got to the house. Lock the door, go into the bedroom, close the door, and lock youself in the bathroom armed. I'm going back down to stop him." The last sentence was said so boldly that you instantly knew you couldn't change his mind.
~
"Great!" Sonora said jumping up and down. "When will it be?"

( Alright this explains why I had no idea what you were doing. :/ she didn't need to find his address. Because Ericsson gave Astrid a paper with his name and address on it. But never mind. )
Raine kept quite and nodded. He was just wondering what was next. His arm was killing him. But he wasn't going to appear weak to his mate.
~~~
Carrow paled at his words. She swallowed hard and nodded. She then did as he said, taking Liana with her.
~~~
Keira said, "8:00am, tomorrow morning." She did a happy dance.

At last Astrid found a Zypher. "This may not be him, but we can at least go to this address."
~
"It's not over." He replied sadly, "He wont leave until he has you. I want you to got to the house. Lock the door, go into the bedroom, close the door, and lock youself in the bathroom armed. I'm going back down to stop him." The last sentence was said so boldly that you instantly knew you couldn't change his mind.
~
"Great!" Sonora said jumping up and down. "When will it be?"

( Alright this explains why I had no idea what you were doing. :/ she didn't need to find his address. Because Ericsson gave Astrid a paper with his name and address on it. But never mind. )
Raine kept quite and nodded. He was just wondering what was next. His arm was killing him. But he wasn't going to appear weak to his mate.
~~~
Carrow paled at his words. She swallowed hard and nodded. She then did as he said, taking Liana with her.
~~~
Keira said, "8:00am, tomorrow morning." She did a happy dance.

(Gosh, I don't even remember that :p)
Astrid stood up to leave. " Let's go to this address. We need to hurry so that we can care for your arm." She hadn't forgot, and had been concerned about it every moment.
~
Buchanan entered the elevator and rode it to the parking lot where he slowly exited, looking around for Nix.
~
"Well, then, we should get some rest." Sonora stood up and returned the books that she had already finished, looking out the window at the dark sky as she waited for the librarian to finish checking them in.

Anna followed after him quickly. She gave a wolfish grin as she ran for the fun of it, releasing any tension she may have had up to that point from the rescue.

~~

Ember tilted her head, watching them both and waiting for them to make up their minds about it. "Yes, they are blue, like me" She said softly. 

Zypher ran and forgot about everything but Anna. He play bowed at her playfully, then nipped her tail as he ran the other way. Being sure to jump out of her reach. He hadn't played this much, since he was a pup. Somehow Anna brought it out of him. He stopped as he gave her a toothy grin, before he rolled on his back and scratched it in the pine needles.
~~~
Nashton and Cadeon looked at each other then looked back at Ember. "Oh, yes. Please show us." Cadeon said and Nashton nodded vigorously in agreement.

Back
Top Bottom