*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The Thesterals had arrived to fly them up the mountain, since a car couldn't deal with the incline.
    (Or are they already on the mountain?)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( We just arrived at the mountain. )

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay, thanks:))

4. NickyKnack

Aurelius went to visit Vorsicht and Avenir, she wanted to bring them some food.

5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Amar can have a tracker, I'll need a minute to catch up though. Maybe we could say Markus gave her one in her arm while she was unconscious, if you want.)

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid was given a phone book after she asked a waiter for one and began to search for the 'j' section.
    ~
    Buchanan was very tough as he was a Wolverine, and the tranquilizer didn’t affect him much at first. He grabbed Nix’s throat and squeezed it very hard as he lifted him off of the ground.
    ~
    Sonora stood up and went to find Keira.

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar watched the driver intently, she was glad she hadn't had a tracker.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna stopped the van and got out to pen the doors for the other shifters to be able to get out. She looked tot eh mountains then to the Thestrels (Assuming they let themselves be seen) Before looking to the shifters again "We are here, there are no humans and no cameras on this mountain, It will be safe for all of you here"

Jason got out and went to open the doors of the Uhaul to let the shifters out so they could be free also. He glanced to Navar, watching to be sure he would at least try to talk to Amar.

Star got out after a moment and looked around the area then back to them "Thank you for getting us away from that place" She said softly.

~~~
    Etelle blinked and looked to Storm then back to Xavier. "I guess that would be alright" She said uncertainly.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The full grown Thesterals stayed put, waiting, but their babies ran up to the car curiously, flapping their little wings.

10. NickyKnack

Raine tilted his head as he watched her looking in the j's "Why the j's? " He finally had to ask.
    ~~~
    (You can kill Nix if you want.[​IMG] )
    Nix looked at Buchanan wide-eyed as he held him off the ground.

Carrow had climbed out of the trunk and was watching stunned by what she saw.
    ~~~
    Keira was coming back from checking the email. She had some good news.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by