*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oops, sorry, I forgot to reply!)
    "The woods by the city, the woods that were cut down. It was very magical, but now all that magic is gone." She said sadly.

2. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher waited until Anna was done talking. He got out and opened up the side door to the van. He dug into his bag and pulled out two of the tracker finders. He handed one to Anna, then headed over to Navar's Uhaul.

Navar looked over at Jason concerned, "What is it? What wrong? " He asked. He could tell something was bothering him. Zypher walked up to the passenger side door and looked at Jason as well. Except he knew what he was thinking. "He's perhaps wondering why Markus wasn't there and why it was so simple. Right? When we all get a moment, I have something to tell you all. But now is not the time. Let's get them to the mountain first." Zypher said as he went to the back of the van.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna moved to scan the shifters head to toe, she did not want them to lead the humans tot he mountains for any reason.

~~~
    Jason blinked then nodded before looking to Navar "Ok, he's scary good at reading people" He said, joking a little to ease the tension before he got out to help as well as he could,

5. NickyKnack

Zypher opened up the back doors. He then looked at the shifters there and said. "We need to check you all for tracking devices. Then we'll take you to a safe place in the mountains ."

Sandor stepped forward and said, "I have to go back to the city. I can't leave, I have a life there." He looked around horrified.

Zypher motioned for him to come out and get scanned. "Alright, don't worry. We're not going to make you go, if you don't want to." He scanned him but he didn't have a tracker. He gave him his card and said, "Just in case you need anything. That's how to get a hold of me." Sandor nodded his thanks and started walking back to the city. Zypher watched him a moment then went back to searching the rest of the shifters.
    (How many have tracks? I'll leave it up to you. :p )

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Quote:Jason watched the shifter leave then looked back tot he other shifters. Anna came sent over a couple of shifters from the van, the unicorn and unipeg had no tags, but Dawn and one of the others did. (Wouldn't Dawn still have the collar, or did Ericsson remove it too?)

7. NickyKnack

( Yes she does. I did that, because with her long fur, Ericsson wouldn't know she had one on. But it's a basic shocker/locator collar. The only magic it has, is the shift conformity. So they can cut it off, if you like or she will have to stay with Zypher until he can have Ericsson get it off. Up to you. :) ) Zypher found that four of the others had trackers. He went to get the medical kit out of the van. "Alright, let's get them out. The sooner the better." He said as he handed out scalpers to Anna, Jason, Navar, Cadeon and himself. That way it'd be faster.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna cut the collar off of Dawn then rechecked her to be sure that was the only tracker she had had then went to one of the others to get their tracking chip out. and get them ready to go to the mountain.

Jason took the tracking chip out of one of the males and fixed him up then looked to see how the others were doing. He was glad they hadn't had to do this tot he unicorn or unipeg.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No. They cut it down because they wanted to expand the city." Nightmare said.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher cut out four and only had to glue three. fortunately, the ones that Navar and Cadeon cut out, we're able to shift to heal. He gathered up all the trackers and smashed them to tiny bits. Putting up the medical kit and shutting down the scrambler he nodded to Anna and Jason.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by