*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika walked down a different hallway, checking for any guards.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star looked to Amar and Dawn and smiled a little at them then looked away, thinking of what she had left behind at home.

~~
    Anna moved to go with Zypher as he went down the left hallway. She kept her gun ready to shoot any guards they came across

~~
    Jason headed down the right hallway with Cadeon. He kept the silenced rifle up, ready to shoot when he saw a guard come around a corner. He went around then paused before going into the guards main room and killing the two watching the cameras. He grinned and moved to the computer to look over it. "Keep an eye on that door Cadeon, I'm going to try to unlock everything from here"

~~~
    "They like it" Angela said, "Though the depth perception is odd to them." She smiled and looked to Arran again

3. chick-adee

chick-adee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Might be back...

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, though it's in their own language, so it's not as creepy. And yes, many. They all used to live in Moon haven, but then they seemed to disappear once it was gone." She said.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ericsson stood in line, finally getting a tray, he started putting fruits and vegetables on it. Then some bottled water. For the raw meat, he went to the kitchen and found some ground beef.
    ~~~
    Zypher glanced at Anna and started around a corner. He heard some talking. He followed it to a type of barracks. He quickly started shooting before they could sound an alarm.
    ~~~
    Navar came across a cell block. Nashton and himself, did a sweep, but there was no one in there. Just a tore down cell door. "Wow, what do you think did that? I sure wouldn't want you met what ever did that in a dark alley. " He said as they made their way back out into the hallway. Nashton whispered behind him, as he followed, "I hope what ever it was, it's on our side."
    ~~~
    Cadeon nodded as he went back to watch the door. He whispered, "Can you see the infirmary on the monitors? Isn't that where Amar would be?"
    ~~~
    Arran laid down to look up at the ceiling. She thought about what she said. It was a poor substitute for the real thing. But it was a little better than what you could have painted.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star tilted her head a little then stood and went to the door, looking out of it and frowning. She heard or felt something, but wasn't sure what.

~~~
    Anna followed Zypher in to shoot the guards before any alarm could be sounded then looked around for any keys they might have had. She found keys tot he cells and the helicopter keys and handed them to Zypher with a grin before looking around again.

~~~
    "Yeah" Jason said and focused on that camera for a moment "Two girls and a giant dog, could be shifters, I would have to be there to tell for certain. They both look like they have white hair." He said then moved the focus to other cameras "Good thing we are here to keep them from being exposed though, looks like Zypher's group took out the barracks."

~~~
    Angela smiled at her then shifted to fly with the other doves again. It was odd to see sky but feel the presence of the ceiling.

7. NickyKnack

Ericsson walked back to the infirmary. He saw Star standing in the doorway. He smiled at her until he saw the worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" He asked as he hurried to her.
    ~~~
    Zypher grinned happily at Anna as he took the keys. He put them in his pocket. He then looked around the room as well. But what he found on the wall by the door was a floor plan. He ripped the plastic plaque off the wall. "Anna! We have a map. Come on, we're not far from the the infirmary. " He said as he pointed to the spot on the floor plan.
    ~~~
    Navar and Nashton went down a hallway where they heared loud talking. Navar came to the door and peered in and froze. One of the guards looked up and saw him. That's when he realized his mistake. It was a cafeteria, way too many to take out between the two of them. So he quickly shut the doors as they were rallying to attack. He looked to Nashton,"Get something for the doors! Hurry!" Nashton took off the rifle and handed it to Navar. He slipped it in the handles and stepped back. At that moment an alarm sound. "Well just great! Let's go!" Navar said as he ran down hallway.
    ~~~
    Arran eyelids grew heavy and she fell asleep.
    ( So sorry it took so long, I got a call in the middle of writing this. :/ )

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika still searched for guards.

9. NickyKnack

(Oh! My bad! Delete your quote I'll edit mine. )

10. NickyKnack

(Color? )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by